Mercury UpsNot taking any action!

K

I have Purchased Mercury UPS FROM Authorized Dealer in Visakhapatnam. They advertise as that UPS has 2 Years ONSITE warranty with Battery. I Purchase the Ups. Works 1 Months Fine. From the 2 Nd month Malfunctioned & I report in TOLL FREE [protected] on 17th April,2007 and they registered my complaint to toll free no& they give my reference no as KOB 1307.

But no one responded to my call. I phone to several time to the toll free number. At last toll free people gave a phone no [protected] with the nearest service center. After several call to the above phone no, one person came to my home to checked my UPS and reported that my ups board was malfunctioning and it is required to change the board.

I again contracted the visakhapatnam service centre to change my board. But they said that spare part is not available. If spare parts came to my service center then we will change it.

This story happened nearly 2months. When I phone to them they simply tell that your spare not came. Still my ups is not rectified Even there is no Responsible Person in this Concerns.

K.A.Suryanarayana.
Vizianagaram

• He
    HEMANT MALHAN Mar 30, 2010

ups do not off and no backup

• Me
    mercury victim Jun 15, 2009

my mercury ups is not working from day i purchased it
    MERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKSMERCURY SUCKS

• En
    enk May 26, 2009

Thts Really nyc and well said...mercury is total waste of money

• Ke
    kedar May 26, 2009

This is the Most F****d up UPS. I really want to meet the person who designed it and the person who approved it. Which A*hole thought keeping a UPS beep every 5 seconds was a good idea? Its horrible. The PC is right next to my bed and it works more like a alarm clock than a UPS when the power goes off for 5 - 10 min. I hate this UPS. I even opened up the UPS in frustration to pull out the Speaker from the board, they Put it on the board in such a way that it cannot be pulled out, completely sealed. I have no decent words to describe the frustration. Why in the hell would anyone want a beep every 5 seconds. monkeys with tools made this. I never could keep it ON for long to check how is the back up. The beep is so loud and irritating u rather stay a mile away from it. NEVER BUY MERCURY UPS.
    The People who made it are Complete IDIOTS