Medic BatteriesCharged but never received merchandise

P

I called this company the end of May before ordering and told them I needed the order by June 7th as I was leaving town on the 8th, they said no problem, Merchandise never arrived I returned 3 weeks later still no merchandise, contacted them(see their response) message dated 7/2/2010 6:05:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [protected]@medicbatteries.com writes:

Thanks for your email and concern. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. I tracked the package and it appears that the billing information was received and nothing else. I'm shipping this out to you again today so you will have it by the end of next week. It's now July 10th, still no merchandise delivered.