MDG ComputersFraudulent Service

Fraud! Liars - I took my computer in as it wouldn't start. They told me they would run a diagnostics which was $50.00 to find out what was wrong. Was told needed a new power supply - but then they would have to reinstall windows as it would be corrupted and that would be $199.00 plus the new power supply an another $99, , since I was at $300.00 anyway I was told I should just get a new computer for $599.00

Paid my $50.00 and took my computer to Computer Liquidation - it wasn't the power supply at all, i had power going to the mother board which was confirmed by taking the old power supply and putting it another computer and it worked fine - the real problem was my motherboard. So obviously I paid $50.00 to MDG for them not to touch my computer but try to scam me into purchasing a new one.

Liars and scammers and fraudsters! Beware do not trust them - tried to get my money back - yea they are theives

• Je
    Jemma6 Sep 26, 2012

Couldn't agree more! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE company.
    They have NO idea what they're doing and I have had NOTHING but problems
    (oh and ps. I bought the computer 8 years ago and it lasted for 7 months. EVen though it was stil under warantee it took them 1 year to send a replacement and when I got it, it wasn't working.
    I can't tell you how many hours I've wasted on hold with this idiots just to be endlessly transferred to 'someone who knows what they're doing'... still haven't found that person.

NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THIS JOKE OF A COMPANY!

• El
    Elizabeth Fisher Mar 31, 2017

I Was Given a $1100.00 Line Of Credit...I Was Going To Get a "Samsung " 10.1 Tablet and Something Kept Telling Me To Wait In The Mean Time The Rep.Was Driving Me Nuts, So Last Night I e-mailed Him and Told Him I Was Not Comfortable, Plus I Did Not Want To Give My Ck. acct. Info. and I Wanted To Look More Into There Company...Thank God I Listen To My Gut...I Did More Reviews Etc. and I Will Not Be Dealing With This Company. Thank You All For Your Reviews They Sure Helped Me.