Mdansby Landlord REportRipoff

M

About to buy Mdansby Software, Landlord Report ? Beware!!! Rip Off. If you don't 'update' your software before the year is up, the software locks up and reverts to demo mode. Even if you don't want the so called 'update' you have to pay them $150 for 'tech support' if you want your program to work again.

• Kh
    khawley Jul 18, 2011

Has MDANSBY gone out of business? I have not been able to reach anyone for tech support for DAYS and I am pretty much out of business without my Landlord/Tenant program. I paid for non-existent customer support and in May I paid for an additional license for my laptop that I can't get anyone to help me install so it is still unsable two months later and I WANT MY MONEY BACK. No one answers the phone, no one returns my messages on the phone or by email, remote support is down and no techs are available. I am pulling my hair out here!!!

• Kh
    khawley Jul 18, 2011

I have not been able to reach anyone for tech support for DAYS and I am pretty much out of business without my program. I paid for non-existent customer support and in May I paid for an additional license for my laptop that I can't get anyone to help me install so it is still unsable two months later and I want my money back. No one answers the phone, no one returns my messages on the phone or by email, remote support is down and no techs are available. Was there another bomb dropped in NY that we haven't heard of and this company is out of business or something??? H E L P !!! I am beside myself!!!