Mckeansburg HotelFamily restaurant gets foul!

S

I would like to make a complaint about this Restaurant/Bar thats in small town located at 1778 Chestnut St
New Ringgold, PA 17960

It's called the Mckeansburg Hotel, about a month ago my husband and I took our children there for dinner because we were told that its a respectable place to take your family, well respectable my butt, there the owner Kevin Miller allows for women to go in there... yell F words so loud where my children can hear this... we have asked the bartender to have this woman quiet down because of families at this place who have their kids with them... yet this bartender ignored us, we asked him 3 times to please calm this woman down. I heard that shes known to bring her friends there where there are dealings of drugs and prostitution going on. This place should NOT be open anymore its a bad influence to our children and we will NOT subject them to this kind of trash.

• Ro
    ronno Nov 26, 2013

Overpriced, service poor, waited too long for food, dried up wings swimming in salty sauce, gross, not going back!!!

• Sw
    Swaycamaro Oct 30, 2009

I frequently visit both the dining room and bar sides of McKeansburg and know the owner personally. It is an incredible place to take the bachelorette party, watch the game with your buddies, have a birthday party for you Nana's 80th birthday or have a romatic or family dinner. But common sense will tell you which side of the building to sit at. If you are looking for family dining or some quite time... sit on the dining room side for a very relaxed dinner. Dont sit at a table in the bar! There has NEVER been drugs or prostitution at this establishment, Kevin would never allow that. And the bartenders have been nothing but very personable to all of us when we visit.
    So either give this AWESOME establishment another chance, sit in the appropriate area, and enjoy this place like many of us all do! or take your BS allegations somewhere else and stop bad mouthing a GREAT PLACE because you have a stick up your butt and dont have the common sense not to sit your children in a bar room.

• Cl
    Claire May 04, 2009

My husband and I, along with my parents have frequented this place quite often for years and have never experienced this behavior. My best friend had her son's First Holy Communion dinner party here, as well as my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary party. This is a fine establishment with great food. Sounds as if the lady complaining should stick to taking her kids to Chuck-E-Cheeze.

• De
    Deb Jan 31, 2009

You are out of your mind I know the owner and have eaten there many times and one i dont place my kids at the bar and two that is a well respected place with awesome food. Lady get a life and go to Mcdonalds.

• He
    Heather Sep 20, 2008

Why were you sitting in the bar instead of the dining room when you have children? The two are completely separate. Sounds to me like ou created our own problem.

• He
    Heather Sep 20, 2008

Why were your children sitting in the bar and not the dining room, which are completley separate. Sounds to me like you created your own problem.

• Wo
    Woody Lentz Aug 01, 2008

When ever I go into an establishment rumored to deal in drugs and prostitutes, I leave my children at home.