McGeorge's Camping World / I purchased my newmar canyon star motorhome from mcgeorge's 12/2016.

1 Ashland Virginia, United States

I am a retired u.s. navy retired disabled veteran of 31 years of military service.
My wife and i stopped to get 2012 motorhome serviced.
Ended up purchasing a new 2017 newmar canyon star.
On 12/13/18, left to have all the warranty work, done and completed before 12/06/18. then to be placed on consignment, that never happened. was called by the service dept. that my vehicle was ready for pickup. i paid $1200 to have my motorhome delivered...
To : 407 lakeshore drive
starke, fl 32091

Upon receiving the motorhome all the things that was to be covered under the warranty is still undone. i received no paperwork of the work done, by law l should have received. camping world, let's be fair, allow me take my motorhome to the camping world in lake city, fl, and have all that warranty work done at no cost to us and put on consignment there at lake city, fl location. i did call newmar, who sent me a new motor for the steps, had to pay $75 to have installed. my biggest concern is that the coach batteries are continue be drained. to pop out, l have to charge the batteries first... i'm 73 y/o, it's touch work and it should have have been addressed at mcgeorge's, a ten year camping world customer.
Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

a