mbtcom.comfake mbt shoes

R Review updated:

Fyi, I ordered mbt shoes from mbtcom.com and didn't realized that they are based out of China. These internet complanies don't have a 1-800 number which is the first clue. I got the product but quickly realized that they were knockoffs. They look very close but they feel completely different which is why the heel doesn't look the same as the product they advertise. BEWARE!!! order from websites that give a telephone number to contact them!!! If the price is too good to be true...it is!!!

• He
    heath norton Sep 04, 2009

Thank you for posting this complaint. I work for MBT, and will be happy to speak with anyone who has been duped into ordering these knock-off MBTs.

There are over a dozen of these phonie Chinese websites, and they look quite misleading.

The REAL website for authentic MBT purchase is www.shopmbt.com
    (Our support contact number is listed on this website)

Or you can find our retailer locater on www.us.mbt.com.

Sincerely,
    Heath Norton,
    MBT Consumer Marketing Manager

• Ci
    CindyC96 Nov 19, 2009

I just purchased a pair of MBT from MBT-Wholesale.com and they will not refund me my $. What should I do?

• Be
    bench081249 Nov 30, 2009

I'm Benjamin Crisostomo, e mail add [email protected]
    we ordered 2 pairs of mbt shoes from mbt passion since Nov. 15, but until now no delivery, what shall we do

• Be
    bench081249 Nov 30, 2009

we are awaiting for the delivery of our ordered 2 pairs of shoes from mbtpassion since Nov. 15, is there really an mbtpassion.com?

• Il
    I luv my mbt`s Dec 08, 2009

****ALSO Ebay has alot of fake MBT`s. THey are not the same colors as REAL MBT`s, AND they are inexpensive and I am sure just junk...so beware, know who you are buying from, so you don`t get ripped off! MBT`s are Great ( The REAL ones! )

• Mo
    Mo Bro Jan 20, 2010

We ordered two pairs (one W, one M) of MBT's from mbtpassion.com and it took almost 6 wks to get them. Then when we DID get them, mine were very wide (I wear them now in the OR) and my husbands came in a female size. So now, my husband can't wear his (125.00$ down the drain) and although mine seem to be OK (I must admit I wondered if they were knock off's b/c they didn't seem to fit as well as the ones I tried in the store...) they certainly could fit better. Any thoughts on how to remedy the situation? And to those of you reading, do NOT order from www.mbtpassion.com

• Mo
    Mo Bro Jan 20, 2010

Heath what is your contact info? Any thoughts for the rest of us on what to do/if there is a way to remedy? Thanks!!

• Jl
    JLB2010 Mar 01, 2010

I ordered from www.mbtmall.com/ & am now concerned that they are not authentic MBT's. Is there an easy way to tell for those of us who have never tried the shoes on before or seen one in a store? There was no way to tell that these were made in China until I got the shoes & they state 'made in China' on the inside of the tongue of the shoe. I have emailed them twice to see if these are authentic but all they said was that they were original MBT's. I am assuming that it would cost more to ship them back then it's worth.

• Sh
    shannonrose Mar 17, 2010

DID anyone have any luck getting ahold of Heath from MBT?

• Sc
    scienceteachey Mar 25, 2010

I'm having a similar problem with www.topsmbt.com. I did not do enough research before buying these and saw them for such a good deal that I went ahead with the sale. After reading about these fraud websites later that same day I emailed topsmbt.com (the only way to contact them of course, no 1-800 number, no live chat, etc). I've been in contact with them for over a week and I am getting no where. I told them to cancel and refund, yet they shipped days later anyways, and now they have ceased communication. Today I went back to their website and it has changed from a week ago when I purchased. They actually admit, now, to not being authentic MBT shoes. Isn't that just great. So I guess I'll see what arrives from China...if it ever arrives. I know I'm not getting a refund though, that's for certain.

I hope those of you with similar problems have better luck than I.

• Fl
    fluor Jul 29, 2010

We bought two pairs too, I did the sandals, after the buying, offcourse I start reading all about the fakes, never crossed my mind there could be fakes ( naiive). Just say this bargain en thought that it where " overdated` shoes, out of season. I don't know yet how they walk, will soon know, I do feel sad stepping into a [censor] like that..but well mayeb they walk fine..as to compare to normal shoes? And yeah they were more than half cheaper almost.
    But is there a site that you can stuff up all the links of the sites who deliver fakes
    for warnings for others??

I did read some fakes are made in the same factory as the real ones, are they fakes then.. or black market ones. In my real MBT"s the label sais also made in china ( they are from a reliable MBT store in Holland)

disgruntled gramma Jul 31, 2010

i ordered shoes from mbtsupplier.com... definitely immitation...(if i hadn't ordered original mbt shoes from walkman a few years earlier i would have thought these crummy shoes were mbts)...yes like others i was snared by their prices ...I did not receive a return address and of course didn't notice the lack of a telephone number...
    their last correspondence arrogantly said "the price was cheap, the shoes were so-so, just keep the shoes"...i'll order from walkman's..they do have reduced sales each season that are original mbt's. They also care about having return customers.

disgruntled gramma Jul 31, 2010

disgruntled gramma again. The above comment has a wrong name for a good company...the correct name is the "The Walking Company"...place an order with them you won't be disappointed...if the shoes don't fit you can return them easily. They cover the return shipping costs. They also furnish a telephone number...just count me in as wiser gramma!

• Po
    postureconscious Sep 17, 2010

I bought a pair of mbt shoes from hots123 of the tunisia maryane style. When it was delivered it came from China. It dawned right onto me that it may be immitation. It looked and felt like an immitation. I regret getting the shoes from this website. Footwear.com is a trusted website. I did not order my shoes this time with them because they did not carry my size.
    People out there, beware.

• Sp
    speedycat125 Oct 09, 2010

http://www.antmbt.com is fake too...dispute credit card charges!!

• Sp
    speedycat125 Oct 09, 2010

http://www.antmbt.com is fake too! dispute credit charges!!

• Sb
    SB BOGG Oct 10, 2010

Always look for a return policy with FREE returns and exchanges, phone number and address of the company before you order. I have found several more websites selling the counterfeits this way. If it sounds to good to be true, you can bet its not.

I purchased 1 pair that were counterfeits. The sizing was way off, when I tried to exchange them for a smaller size they wanted $38.oo
    for shipping and a $20.00 restocking fee. I filed a FRAUD credit/debit report with my credit union.

disgruntledgirl Nov 30, 2010

I just received a pair of MBT sneakers from
    HOTS123 HOTS123 HOTS123 HOTS123
    THEY ARE DEFINITELY FAKE, KNOCKOFFS, CHEAP MATERIAL, they dont even fit correctly. Yes sizing waaaaaaay off. Thin, flimsy material, theyre not even leather!!!
    Id be better off buying skips from the 99cent store!
    IM APPAULED!!!
    as soon as I saw the mailing slip was from China, I knew I had been had!

HOTS 123 sells KNOCKOFF MBT's!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Sk
    SK73 Apr 07, 2011

I've done the same mistake - ordered my shoes from mbtshoessale.org.uk When I saw the charge on my credit card statement coming from China, I have cancelled the order straght away. Even thought the shoes have not been shipped, they refused to refund me and sent a shipment confirmation after my email correspondance with them requesting a refund. I don't know what I will received now, but can imagine I don't even need to go to the post office to pick them up. Waste of time. I guess I can consider it as a charity for Chinese people... :) Next time I will double check all the details and do a research before giving away my credit card details! Please do not repeat my mistake.

• Li
    Linabo Sep 13, 2011

Hi every one, I already have an mbt pair of shoes bought from Canada, and they r wonderful. Paid 300$ for those. Then I saw a pair, on mbtclearances-outlets.com for 90$ which were supposedly on 60% sale. Jumped to the opportunity. Wanted to buy 2 pairs, I am happy I didn't. They shipped through a Chinese company. My husband got suspicious but it was already paid for. When they arrived I could clearly see they knock offs: size, material, finishing and even the weight. I am really frustrated and ashamed that I had fallen into scam. Should have known better.
    Fake: mbtclearences-outlets BEWARE

• So
    sofia malik Apr 25, 2012

I recently ordered some MBT shoes thinking it was a uk web site, the payment went to Canada and the shoes came from China the shoes feel fine but a little heavy i cant compare them, i dont even know if there gunuine or they may not help with my knee problems.
    Cant send them back no address or phone number.When purchasing make sure its MBT.COM or phone the head office0207 6845565 and they will be able to confirm if the website is gunuine.

mamamiaqq May 25, 2012

I bought a pair of MBT Kisumu 2 from www.mbt-markets.net. I checked the website host in Sweden but the transaction made from China. It shipped to me from Shanghai and the quality seems a bit not good. The stamping inside the shoes opposite side from it shown on the website. I do not quite sure if it is fake or not. But I have concern in the customer service and the quality is not good. No one response but only an order confirmation email auto received. Please beware www.mbt-markets.net.

Ann Blondelle Feb 02, 2013

À while ago I ordered a pair of MBT shoes from the following site: mbtonlinekopen.net.
    I received them about two weeks later, in a DHL bag and this bag was packed in a FedEx plastic bag, not in a original MBT shoebox. The next thing I noticed was the smell of the shoes, very strong and artificial. When I checked out the label inside the shoe I read that the top was made out of tissue and not leather. When I contacted them to tell them that the shoes I purshased were fake, a Robin replied that they sent me the genuine MBT shoes, and if I could send them some photos they would look into the issue. Well, I sent them the photos which proved that the shoes were fake and then it was quiet on the other Side, which confirms my doubts...

• Li
    liz ali May 21, 2013

Just taken delivery of fake MDT shoes .
    MBT UK.
    Is there any point in pursuing refund?
    Has anyone any experience of a positive outcome ?
    The alternative is acceptance and preserving my coronary arteries and mental well being.
    liz

• Mb
    MBT wearer Oct 23, 2013

I just received four pairs of shoes from mbtsneakers.com, shipped from China. The smell of the glue as I opened the box gave these knock-offs away, if the lack of packing wasn't enough. Going to go back to my credit card company to dispute the claim.

Too good to be true indeed. I too should have known better!

Funny thing is the shipping slip said the claimed value was $20. That is probably the only thing legitimate about them!

• Wa
    waqasali Mar 11, 2014

I asked for the site to take three mobile samsung: Website www.xnelec.com. This site is on a very low rate as electronics products exhibition and sells electronics products. I ordered and received mobile but they were obviously fake and now I can not reach the company for information Skype to talk to her she does not speak and he does not reply to my e-mails us Skype is a (jeff-xnelec)(I believe this company is in China). Know I can do no less because it is directly called by users. I send money via Western Union and send $ 600, but they are not mobile, he had eaten three to five days, you'll get run mobile will not tell me why he has sent me a fraud Thanks to you for $ 600 off this site and arrest the person he had $ 600 and I'm not back his mobile number you please help me and bring me a dollar I hope to help you thnx

• Ni
    Nijole Vrubliauskiene Jun 20, 2016

Hi, having come across this I am kind of glad that I am not alone. I was hooked on a total fake here http://www.mbtonsale.com/ The sole was too soft, deformed almost instantly, the surface coating was pealing off... Naturally, no promised refund followed the return of the package. I lived through the loss and promised to myself that I will never ever attempt buying MBTs again. I will always warn everybody who even starts talking about it. Does this make anybody's life easier? Obviously not. What bothers me is the inactivity of the patent holders. Fake manufacturers discredit MBT trademark completely and nobody lifts a little finger. How long will clients continue paying for fake MBTs? How long will clients be the only ones who are expected to do anything about it. If I only new how to close that fake internet store and many others... In them meantime, long live fake MBTs!

• Es
    esegal Aug 26, 2018

I ordered mbt women's sandals from mbtoutletonline.store and was totally ripped off.
    Do not buy from them. Photos below of what I ordered and what I received from China.

Comments