Massimo DuttiCustomer Service Online Responses

R

I am very frustrated and disappointed of how poor Massimo Dutti customer service is. At first, Massimo Dutti team is very responsive to my emails. However, later on, they started not to respond to my email any more when I asked them about the sizes of blazers. Because I am going on shopping online since there is no Massimo Dutti shops near our places, I really want to ask for chest measurement, waist measurement, shoulder width, jacket length and sleeve length of their two smallest size of Massimo Dutti blazers. I want to ask the question because I do not want to waste my time and money in returning the product since it would take so much time for myself and for the company. Therefore, I write an email to ask for these information with the reason I told them above. This is what they responded to me: - " Regarding your query about the blazers, we kindly ask you to provide us with an specific reference number of the desired item given that all our garments are made with specific designs and the measures could vary from item to item.Regarding your query about the blazers, we kindly ask you to provide us with an specific reference number of the desired item given that all our garments are made with specific designs and the measures could vary from item to item." I did what they asked and gave out 4 of the blazers that I think it would be best for me. However, it has been a week and I did not receive any further information. I sent out 2 emails later in order to complain about their lateness but the only response they gave me is: "Regarding your question, please be informed that it has been received and it will be answered as soon as possible." I did not receive any answers as well as apology for this lateness. Moreover, it has been a week and it is ridiculous for them to measure the sizes of the blazers.

• Za
    zarko lopicic Sep 30, 2016

Very disappointed with Massimo Dutti stores in Belgrade, Usce ( Bulevar Mihaila Pupina 4).
    Visited on Sept. 30, 2016 around 11 A.M. with purpose to get credit for Tax return for our son, who is foreign citizen
    Manager of store and associates from store have asked to present for second time passport for identification, even Custom officer has signed and confirmed that goods are taken out of Serbia on the border. This practice of distrust to customer does not exist in any country in the world.
    It was very unpleased and bad behaviour from Manager of the Store.
    This practice is ruins credibility of Massimo Dutti .
    I would not recommend purchasing in this store.