Mason ShoesPaid for nothing!

B

I bought a pair of what the Mason magazine called navy slip on sandals. When I received the shoes they were a gray blue not navy.I paid for the shoes to be returned and then received a statement billing me for the freight that was originally charged when they sent the shoes. I sent the payment statement back asking them to credit my account, being that the shoe was mis-represented..one month later I get another bill for the $8.35 freight charge with a $10 late charge, I again sent the statement back demanding they credit my account... I just got another statement for the $8.35 shipping plus the $10 late charge and on this statement was another late charge... we are talking $28.35 they want from me for a pair of $49 shoes that were misrepresented by color in the catalog and a $2 finance charge. Now they want $31.35 from me for shoes I never even wore, returned to them and I paid the postage. I called customer service and spoke to a supervisor (Debbie) and they out right told me they are not crediting my account. I paid Mason Shoes $31.35 for nothing. I told them to never send me their catalog again and I would be contacting the better business bureau regarding their procedure of doing business.

Sincerely,