Marwa Reserves GroupNOT A SCAM. THEY ARE GOOD. I HAVE BORROWED FROM THE COMPANY.

N

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I ma here to revolt agains what is wrtten against MARWA RESEERVES GROUP.

The person that sent this complaint does not know or is not sure of what you are talking about this company because I borrowed from this company and bought my house in UK

I live and work in UK.

I have visited the company many times.

I bought a new house now. That was the money I borrowed from them that I used to buy my house. So it is not a scam.

I am a living withness that that is not a scam.

Do you know that this is a false accusation you are doing now?

It will not do you any good. Go and remove this your accusation from this site is it not good at all.

How much money are you borrowing?
How much did the bank or the Netherland Government tell you for your oath?

Because I did swear the same oath and they transfered my money to me in UK from Netherlands.

If you do not have the money for the oath why not withraw from the loan or tell Mr. Alim and see if he can help you.

WHY?

I advise you to go and remove this report you have made before Mr. alim will see it and come after you.

People might direct him to this site to see this. Better be fast.

Remember, he has your information or not?

Becareful about this.

Mr. Nelson Dove

Andrew Scam Nov 22, 2008

It makes no sense that a customer of this loan company make so much noise and threat the complainer for consequences. Why the company not cleared up the content? Further why the company put the picture of the Prince of Kuwait inside their own webpage????? This is a fraud already and as the current President of Kuwait I think he will not be happy to see himself as th flagship of a scammer company. Why they pay-out in Amsterdam? Because the law in the Netherlands against scammers are very weak.

they are scammers

bingbang76 Mar 11, 2009

THEY SCAMED ME WITH 576 EURO (( a fee for oath NETHERLANDS justice ministry. WARNING...SCAM...SCAM...SCAM!!!

bingbang76 Mar 11, 2009

Do not make business with this company!! Ithink it is a scam!! First they said I could get a loan without checking and anticipated fees, then asked by someone from NETHERLANDS AMOUNT 576 euro, the amount is considered a fee for oath NETHERLANDS justice ministry. After send him the money, no responds to e-mails or phone calls.It hapened 6 weeks ago. For more details contact me at this adress: [protected]@yahoo.com.

• ZyberDon Jul 07, 2009

I was scammed with 2, 105 Euros by MARWA RESERVES GROUP- BEWARE! They're not Arabs based in UK, they're NIGERIANS based in the US and NIGERIA. See attached traced IP Addresses of their emails.

After paying them the Clearance Fee, they will tax your loan for 8% and who knows what's next money-asking scheme that will follow- MARWA RESERVES GROUP is a well organized NIGERIAN Transnational Scammers.

I will publish more details of these scammers- watch for it! If you want complete information of their money-asking schemes, email me:

June A. Yasol
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• ZyberDon Jul 07, 2009

Mr. Al-Jarwa Mohammad Alim of MARWA RESERVES GROUP directed me to Mr. F. A. Tuininga his Account Officer in Postbank-ING, Netherlands for settlement of my approved US$300K loan. After paying 2, 105 Euros sent thru Western Union to a certain Josephine Oku for alleged Affidavit of Fund Ownership to the Ministry Vaan Justitie. The same day after sending the money I received spurious documents- a receipt stating my fee as a deposit and assuring me to get my loan in about 4 days. When time come, an email from Mr. Tuininga inform me of my loan being held and on stop order payment by Belasting/Tax Agency of Dutch government and requiring me to pay US$24, 000 as taxes. WHAT? Where will I get such fund as it is not allowed to be deducted from your loan.

It appears that what started as a no-collateral loan and with no upfront fees is all leading to a never ending money-asking scheme until you cannot afford and you drop out of the loan settlement thereby forfeiting all your initial payments- what a clever scheme, indeed!

An email trace conducted with all their emails showed IP-addresses in Nigeria and in the US. They are not even connected with Postbank-ING, Netherlands and not an office based in UK. All initial documents they sent you to qualify for the loan where traced from Nigeria IP-address. These definitely is a very well organized transnational online scammers. MARWA RESERVES GROUP is a not a Arab Lending Group based in UK, they are nothing but a NIGERIAN SCAM GROUP. So everyone, BEWARE!

• Kaminipaul Jul 15, 2009

I am sorry to hear about your story, I was ripped off too, so sad these people are beasts
    Luckily i got an email for the British Embassy telling me they were paying the first 150 victims of scams first come basis and after i applied i was awarded money. You may try to contact the Embassy britishhighcommission (at) ukhome.net and tell them your story. They could award you a compensation

Goodluck

Regards
    Kamini

• Fe
    FELIKX NEMAN May 30, 2010

I think this is a major bank fraud in the Netherlands under the name POSTALLIEDBANK.
    OLDEHOOFSTERKERKHOF 4,
    DH 8911, Leeuwarden,
    THE NETHERLANDS.
    is neither a street or district is managed only by banks and street address is not found.
    Please check the information.
    I did not fall for their promises as beautiful does not operate in the business world. for me are ordinary thieves.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices