MarijuanaGrams.comFraud and scam

S

I sent $2700.00 in cash via FED-X to suite 114, 1014 Davie Street, Vancouver. A Bob Joe signed for it. This address has to be a standing business. If anyone knows what it is please let me know. I have a eye condition and am 59 years old. I couldn't believe such a 'Professional' looking site had 'Ripped' me off. I have been a professional investigator for many years.

Until I didn't receive my goods, did I check the name Wes Enviro. Which led me to see that other people as far back as 2006 had been ripped off. I would like to community with the people from 2006 that had Interpol trying to arrest the people with marijuanagrams.com. I would like to have Bob Joe a/k/a Wes Enviro arrested. I would like to community with the person from Texas that was ripped off just last month.

If anyone can give me information on who Bob Joe and Wes Enviro are I would like to use it to get these people arrested.

I am very disappointed that Yahoo.com hasn't had this web site shut down, since there have been complaints since 2006. I think Yahoo has some liability in my case and the any other persons that have been taken by 'Fraud'

The persons or people that are involved with www.marijuanagrams.com have no conscience. It does no good to try to get them to return your money. The only thing that gets their attention is being arrested.

• Lo
    longtail Oct 23, 2009

yep dude, i wish i would have checked around before i sent him 148.50 just last week. ain't nobody done nothing about this guy making a living off the public and ain't nobody gonna do anything about it. the only way he's going to be stopped is to get the knowledge out of what he is and what he is doing to innocent people like you and me
    Longtail

[protected]@hotmail.com

angel very madddd Nov 20, 2009

i am glad i seen this before i ordered anything off there. has anyone found a real site yet? i know legal buds is not real

• Be
    beetlebum Nov 22, 2009

Dear Scott, That's a damn crappy shame my friend:( What goes around...Comes around! I wish you well. Thanks to you, you have saved a few others from the same fate, so may all the luck, love and health shine on you my friend:) I am sure a damn good smoke will be heading your way soon sir! Sometimes human beings can be so cruel to one another, and it breaks my heart ;( We are all we have.

• Ex
    Expose Internet Fraud Jul 19, 2010

Hi, just wanted to confirm another ripoff for $100 Canadian dollars by Bob. He sent friendly prompt professional emails...now weeks later nothing and the website and email address are GONE. Do not use this guy. The domain name is registered to some guy who did a review on some of the legal products. We are going to Vancouver to check it out.

• Mo
    MOE FUGGER Aug 18, 2010

cant believe u dopes would send money for something you haven't even tried. sending petty cash for a small amount is one thing...kinda dorky...thinking about sending larger amounts without sampling merchandise is pure stupid...no dope for the dopes !!! lmfao... stupid !!! you get what you deserve...sorry to say that to you...Im just an average joe like yourselves but I mean cmon, thats just pure ignorant... dont you figure any legitimate company would send samples for business promos? lmfao...I cant imagine the guy who says hes been a professional investigator was very good at his job...many years of something doesnt necessarily make you good at it...I sure wouldnt want his [censor] investigating a damn thing that had to do with myself or anyone I personally like...the guys an idiot & he just told the whole world here how mouch of an idiot he is...maybe several years of elementary school would benefit him more than the professional investigator thang...lmfao...dopey [censored]s

• Cl
    clubb Oct 23, 2011

thanx folks i allmost got burned to its hard to find good pine

• ExirouA Oct 23, 2011

weird.

• Ji
    jispr6151 Oct 07, 2012

Advertises a long list of marijuana strains for medical purposes. Takes money sends nothing. These people have been stealing
    since at least 2008. ancouver police should take action. MJgrams have committed so many individual sales they could be charged with RICCO in the states. I intend to contact the Vancouver police

• Ji
    jispr6151 Oct 22, 2012

They are still at it 10/2012. Ima contact the Vancouver police

• Tm
    tmmoore52 Nov 12, 2012

You're trying to buy weed illegally and are surprised when someone rips you off?! C'mon! What do you expect? You're dealing with a criminal element that you don't know and haven't used before and you send them hundreds or thousands of dollars? Think about what you're doing, this is to be expected. Maybe do some research before sending some unknown person your hard-earned cash. Get high but don't be a dope

• Na
    Natureboy007 Nov 20, 2012

WOW! Thanks for the informative knowledge and time consuming relief!

johnson09 Feb 06, 2013

i also sent 145.00 for the 1 oz that was referred to on the website. all i got were 20 seeds... last line of the attached photo says dried green not seeds

John Doe 1986 Jul 09, 2013

sorry all you people are getting ripped off but its only one real place for this contact me at my email.com with your name and number and how much u are looking for honestly. [email protected]

John Doe 1986 Jul 09, 2013

scott and johnson09 hit my gmail up really

• Ra
    ramoz 2013 Sep 30, 2013

I was waiting for my order more than a month and did not get my order and sent them bank transfer.Can I complain them with the bank proved Siding

• Ra
    ramoz 2013 Oct 01, 2013

I've got my order thanks

• Tr
    tryptic Oct 17, 2013

To Ramoz 2013. On September 30 you posted on here you've been waiting a month for your order and your post lists you as living in Vancouver where this site is supposedly based. Then miraculously on October 1 2013 you post the order has arrived. I think we just found someone who knows Bob Joe very well. Hi Bob.

• Sl
    Sloman Dumb Jan 07, 2015

Oh crap!! I kept telling myself...this is not real...but curiosity got the best of me, and I PayPal 91.60 to the guy. Well...I been a fool before...so I'll just forget about getting anything. Stupid...only once and not enough to bankrupt me.

• Bo
    bob joeyseph Aug 13, 2015

Hahaha biggest reeeetards ever

• joejro420 Oct 21, 2015

Hey guys my name is Joe and I'm a medical marijuana patient in Tucson Arizona and I'm offering 400 dollars ounces and I'll send it anywhere in the USA call or text me [protected] I'll give you my basic information where I live how old am I and my full name and my birthday

• joejro420 Oct 21, 2015

Hey guys my name is Joe and I'm a medical marijuana patient In Tucson Arizona and I'm offering 400 dollar ounces to anyone in the USA call or text me [protected]

• Cu
    cuddlymadcow Jul 11, 2016

i am a disabled british lady with ME, CHRONIC PAIN SYNDROME and fibromyalgia, to list a few of my ailments, and was after a smoke as i don't know anyone locally who can get me some. . i recently found this site in march 2016. after many emails and having confirmed an order, for oz of green as shown on the site, i went through various payment methods - paypal. western union, bitcoin, but none would work, though money was sat waiting for collEction by " BOB OR SARA". THEY GAVE ME VANCOUVER, CANADA FOR W.U. THIS FAILED. THEN THEY GAVE ME LONDON.UK TO TRY WITH W.U AGAIN. THEY EMAILED ME SAYING THEYD TRIED TO COLLECT IT UNSUCCESSFULLY 3 OR 4 TIMES!. I did bank transfer in end, once id got my other money back from w.u. And yes, ive been ripped off.5 days ago i got envelope with 30 dodgy seeds in. i've never delved onto the dark side before and had searhed and checked forums til i found my way to the green page for marijuanagrams.com . oddly enough i had ordered a bong and pipe from their normal website about 2 yrs agoand they arrived. the name on the w.u payment was "SHEA CAMPBELL" VANCOUVER. The name on the bank transfer was "VINCE FROM" i'm going to get my friend to do some research to find more details about this site. How much did i stupidly lose. £197. They even new i am disabled and chronically ill. I also wish i could have seen all your complaints before i'd parted with my savings. The stress of all this has flared up my fibro and really made my anxiety and depression much worse. I guess we all have to learn the hard way sometimes. Just wish these people who rip off get karma tenfold returned!!!

• Fo
    Formbone67 Oct 23, 2016

This happened to me recently. I fell for it too. Unfortunately for them I know people high up on both sides of the law so this dude James Briggs or Briggs James is in for some fun soon. What goes around comes around.