Magellan Roadmate 360 GPS — No updates available
I purchased a Magellan model 360 GPS in December 2006. The street names in Sebring, FL. had been changed one year earlier and they were not updated in the Magellan GPS. I was told there was none available yet. Three months later I was told the same thing, wait a little longer and an update should be available. In August 2007 they said there would not be a map update and I would have to send in my unit and exchange for a newer model. The cost to do this is $190, the cost of a new one from Radio Shack is $199. What a deal, a $9 discount to get rid of a product that was defective from the start. The calls to India are frustrating to say the least. A half hour plus wasted for each call made. Don't waste your time with Magellan.
More Magellan Roadmate 360 GPS Complaints & Reviews
- Magellan GPS - What a scam
- Magellan GPS - Broken Accessories and Horrendous Customer Service
- Magellan GPS - Piece of crap
- Magellan GPS - Beware and stay clear
- GPS Magellan Roadmate - Circuit City- City Assure
- Magellan GPS - Broken accessories, horrible customer service!
- Magellan GPS - Terrible customer service
- Magellan GPS - customer service
- Magellan Roadmate 1220 gps system - restocking fee of 15%
- Magellan GPS - gps software is defective