• Bi
    bill Apr 18, 2008

thanks for everyones coments you probably saved me a fortune

• De
    Denise Apr 14, 2008

I recieved a LPC card in the mail today, i dont ever remember applying for this approved $7500. Line of credit. I thought i'd do some research and than i read that they needed acceaa to my checking and savings accounts thats when i knew there was something wrong. I called to see if i could just activate the card without giving my account information, They instantly want you to put the $7500 card information in and not have an operator on the phone. If i cant talk to a live voice iam not falling for this scam!-thanks Denise.

• Ty
    Ty Dub Apr 07, 2008

It amazes me how many people would even consider a "credit card" that you can only use at 1 online location. I don't even think about using these types of cards, especially since they usually cost over 300$ to "activate"

My mom taught me well, in that any "credit card" regardless as to whether it's a Visa, or one of these "our goods" cards that charge any type of fee aren't worth getting. My mom has 3 or 4 credit cards, and she's paid nothing for any of them(except the balance and interest, which on hers are also low)

If anyone gets any type of card in the mail, and it isn't a visa or mastercard, shred it. A "credit card" that you can't use anywhere is worthless anyways.

I'm actually researching right now to see if anyone has actually thought "wow a 7, 500$ credit card, that I can only use at 1 online location that has a very small amount of things to buy, and will cost me 400$ up front, plus only 30% of the total payments on items for a down payment, what a good deal"

God I pray no one has been that stupid

• Br
    brittney Apr 05, 2008

Thank you for puttin that out there. I too got the $7500 credit limit and had be thinkin about it for a few days and thought i wolud look in to it first and i am glad i did.

Thank you for tellin the truth to try and stop them some one needs to!! Thanks agian you post saved me!!