Longs Drugsmix drink

R Jul 07, 2019

I was in rush when I went to the store and I found sweet and sour mix drink which i was looking for, and I grab 6 of them. And when I came to work place I realize 3 of them was margarita flavor. I went back to the store an hour later and looked the section where I picked the sweet and sour and it was just mixed with sweet and sour and margarita in one section. I went to the cashier for exchange but she talked with store manager and said she can exchange the items. Man I looked up the longs return policy but there is no mention about this product can't be exchange or refund.