Longbeach TobaccoPacket rip on opening

on 31st january I purchased my ususal 55gram pouch of longbeach original yellow tobacco. On trying to open packet I found that it had too much glue and had to rip the packet open which led to the inner lining being ripped. Its annoying as basically I have 2 pouches in one as the tobacco goes on the inside aswell and this dries it out. Due to it being a tobacco product I could not exchange it and my place of purchase and was recommended to forward my complaint. A replacement packet would be appreciated.

Packet rip on opening