The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Long & Foster — Poor performance-agent out of control
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We were glad to finally sell our home but the agent, was horrible in many respects like including things in the sale that were specifically excluded, telling us lies or half-truths and even suggesting we do something that was at worst illegal or at best unethical. Throughout this process we were often ignored and at one point the agent said "I am not listening to you" and " I am the boss". We were disrespected, yelled at and treated in a less than professional manner. Although I sent certified letters to the office manager in West Chester as well as to Brenda Shipplett the CEO in Fairfax VA, to relay our experience, I never received the courtesy of a response. So buyer beware!! They are better choices among real estate agencies than Long and Foster!! Run the other way!!
More Long & Foster Complaints & Reviews
- Long & Foster - I have lost thousands of dollars!
- Long & Foster - Illegal Dealings
- Long & Foster - Property Management Contract
- Long & Foster - Bad advise, and did nothing except take a big commission
- Long & Foster - Property management
- Long & Foster Real Estate - being kept in dark by my own agent
- Long & Foster - Application fees
- Long & Foster Home Warranty - home warranty policy
- Long & Foster - Realtor Gary Lekkes
- Long & Foster Real Estate - property management