Lonely Wife Hookup.comServices received for payment charged

J

This website is so fake. Most of the "women" on the site are fictitious or fabricated accounts that are interacting with you. They are labeled as FC on the individuals account.

While an individual "account" or person on the other end show that they are not a real (FC), they are used to monitor activity supposedly on the website.

It took my two months to realize that 100% of the interaction I was having on the site was with an FC.

I was only able to find about 5 "real" people looking for something on this website.

This is definitely a scam especially if 99% of the accounts are fake or used by the people running this site.

If you want a date, sex or anything else... you will not find it on lonelywifehookup.com

Just like any other site you have to pay more to view pictures, send emails and message. This is how they get you but they don't tell you that most of the people on the other end are fake before you pay those fees.

Stay away from this site.

It t

More Lonely Wife Hookup.com Complaints & Reviews

• Hampp Apr 22, 2017

Oh, Mind Pugeeus!!! By the 12th hour(been up all night) on this Great New Web Site!...I managed to get out with 6-month subscription and twenty bucks of freaking tokens. I spend 76 tokens, Oh brother!!!. If I were to meet the fella who wrote this complaint, I would tell him two fools meet.Then I would tell him Thank You for alerting the public of this SCAM!!!. I got to feeling that I was being strung along about the 10th hour I was talking to these People.I was talking with two glorious women and spent two more Hours of my life (that I won't get back), thinking this is too good to be true!(BOOM!) I stop then but I Didn't want to.WOW!!! what power in a lie.
    The first thing I wrote in my sign-up profile was no-narcissistic sociopaths Please!.Well after 12 hours straight of talking, the most I've done, (In the last three years), I got off the site and went immediately to Lonelywifehookup Reviews.There I read this Gentleman Complaint.It confirmed my fears!.I was standing in a den of Snakes!. I'm so stupid.At the age of 64, I should have known better.'Now' I have a 6-month subscription to listen to a bunch of crooks.
    IF anybody reads this, Listen up...IT A SCAM!!! DoNOt Spent YOUR MONEY with These Crooks.
    Dumass