Lobel FinancialLate fees

P

I had a loan (at 22% apr) which I just made the last payment on in August 2011. Now I get a letter from them informing me that here is still a $43.85 balance do and my title wi8ll not be released until that balance "which will increase over time" is paid. The $43.85 was for for three late payments made over the thirty month load period. Despitethe fact that I paid 10 and 12 days in advance on the other 27 months makes no difference to them. And in those 30 months I have been unemployed for the last 17 and still managed to make my payments. I explained to them I recently had to undergo major surgery, my medical bills are overwhelming yet they still are demanding I pay the balance of overdue fees. This company is as about unethical as they come.