[Resolved] LiveCareer.com — cancelation
Hi, i work at livecareer. I apologize if you were not able to get hold of someone when you called. The $4. 95 subscription is good for 7 days and we rely on you to cancel whenever you are finished. If you do not cancel we will assume that you are still using our service. Many of our customers continue to use our service for several months during their entire job search.
To cancel your subscription simply contact us by phone, email, or chat. We also have a self - cancellation method available in your account settings. Inquiries can be emailed to [protected]@livecareer.com and the toll free phone number for customer service is [protected]. Please contact us if we can be of any service. We are available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am - midnight est.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More LiveCareer.com Complaints & Reviews
- LiveCareer.com - don't use this service
- LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam
- LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card
- LiveCareer.com - this site pissed me off
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars
- LiveCareer.com - not sure how they keep good rating
- LiveCareer - livecareer
- Live Career - beware of bait and switch ploy to steal your money
- Live Career - cancelation of my subscription