[Resolved] LiveCareer.comcancelation

Dear vjackson,

Hi, i work at livecareer. I apologize if you were not able to get hold of someone when you called. The $4. 95 subscription is good for 7 days and we rely on you to cancel whenever you are finished. If you do not cancel we will assume that you are still using our service. Many of our customers continue to use our service for several months during their entire job search.

To cancel your subscription simply contact us by phone, email, or chat. We also have a self - cancellation method available in your account settings. Inquiries can be emailed to [protected]@livecareer.com and the toll free phone number for customer service is [protected]. Please contact us if we can be of any service. We are available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am - midnight est.

Livecareer

• LiveCareer's response · Dec 10, 2012

Dear Temmy An,

To cancel your subscription simply contact us by phone, email, or chat. We also have a self-cancellation method available in your account settings. Inquiries can be emailed to [email protected] and the toll free phone number for customer service is 1-888-816-0576. Please contact us if we can be of any service. We are available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am-midnight EST.

• LiveCareer's response · Apr 01, 2013

Hi Umaieer,
    I work at Livecareer. If you have any questions regarding your subscription our customer service team is available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-888-816-0576 or through live chat on our site. If you prefer you can send us an email to: [email protected]

Livecareer

• LiveCareer's response · Jun 13, 2014

Hi Debra,
    Hi Jasmine,

I'm very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly with the email address you used to create the account so that way we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at [email protected]

• LiveCareer's response · Aug 12, 2014

Hi Illinoismom,

You are most welcome!

We are very committed to providing great customer service. We take all feedback very seriously and hope that you will reconsider your negative review of our site and service. Please contact me again directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at [email protected]

• LiveCareer's response · Dec 03, 2014

Hi 1mp011,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing if not cancelled. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings if service is no longer needed.

I would appreciate if you would contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at [email protected]

• LiveCareer's response · Jan 06, 2015

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email, and self- cancellation in your Account Settings.

I would appreciate if you would contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card used and card holder’s name so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. You can email me at [email protected]

• LiveCareer's response · Sep 08, 2015

Hi yokosweet,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that used to purchase and card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at [email protected]

• LiveCareer's response · Feb 17, 2016

Greetings Michelle, We're very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.
    We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact us directly if you have any further issues, questions or concerns. You can send us a private message here or email us at [email protected]

Live Career

• LiveCareer's response · Apr 26, 2016

Greetings barngirl. We are very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free.

We also explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

We are very committed in providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact us directly at [email protected] if you need any further assistance on your account. We will send you a private message through here so we can take a look at your account so we can get in touch with you shortly and provide you with a timely resolution.

Katrina

• Resolution Statement

Salbake Feb 13, 2012

They will not stop taking money from account, even after canceling. I'm having my bank investigate the unauthorized charges as I have proof of saying I don't want a paid service. Don't sign up for free trial!

Nomelgane Apr 29, 2012

This site is advertised as and claims to be a FREE resume builder so after it lets you in, you start making your resume, you spend all the time doing it and are ready to print or download, they want you to PAY. FREE DOESN'T COST MONEY! Stay away from this site. They are fraudulent, dishonest jerks.

• Ki
    Kibermey Nov 01, 2012

This is a horrible money scam site. Hidden charges. Company needs to be investigated for unfair deceptive practices. DO NOT USE!!!

• Te
    TEMMY AN Dec 10, 2012

To whom it may concern,
    i would like to do cancellation. i only want it for 5days. but now i checked my bank statement and saw that 35.99 withdraw from LiveCareer . i dont' even know how to use it and it is a useless for me. So, please cancel it for me. thanks. my phone number 416-722-5605.

• Le
    levi b Dec 18, 2012

To whom it may concern,

I would like to cancel my service for the resume-now but have no idea how... if you could call me back at 775-688-9080 i would greatly appreeciate it. thank you.

jasmine smith Jan 31, 2013

hello my name is jasmine smith and i want you to cancel this i dont want $35 dollars coming out of my account each month thats an out rage

debra harvey Mar 18, 2013

I been trying to cancel my subscription since March 10, 2013 and so far it didn't happen. What am i suppose to do because there's no money in the account for you to charge me for. I only wanted the trail offer for 7 days.

debra harvey Mar 18, 2013

I been trying to cancel my subscription since March 10, 2013 and so far it didn't happen. what am i suppose to do because there's no money in the account for you to charge me for. I only wanted the trail offer for 7 days.

• Um
    umaieer Mulaanii Mar 30, 2013

hello my name is Umaieer
    I am trying to cancel this subscription and phone number provided on website of livecareer is wrong. Please cancel I only wanted it for five days and now my account has been debited. Please contact me at 9552897975.

• Nz
    NZAlison Apr 17, 2013

I agree, DO NOT sign up for the 7 day trial. This company gets people to sign up for a 7 day trial for a nominal fee and then start charging you for an unauthorised subscription every month

• Yk
    YK Chaw Jul 01, 2013

and they charged you 34.95 if you don't contact them...

• Ro
    Romika sirait Aug 03, 2014

Hi..my name romika
    I been trying to cancel my subcription but didn:t work.
    Please cancel it beetween 3 days because there is no money left in the account to charge me for.
    And i wanted five days account has been credited.Please contact me by email.

• Ju
    Julie Leighton Aug 03, 2014

Livecareer.com has taken AU $42.91 (Australian dollars) from my account without my authorisation. I want to cancel my membership, even though I didn't join, and I want my money refunded.

I am furious.

Julie

• Il
    illinoismom Aug 09, 2014

I received my refunds. Thank you.

• Such a rip off! I would not recommend anyone to use it! Thanks for takin over $600 from my account without letting me know

• Lm
    lmp011 Nov 29, 2014

Debited $46 plus other small amounts and I have had to cancel my bank card to stop them!!

• Lo
    louise kontchou Dec 24, 2014

I just need my $35 dollards back.And i need cancelletion .I did it but i don't know how and why u took my money.just need it back to my account. I don't like your services.

• Pi
    Pissedoffclient Jan 01, 2015

Hi, I am trying to cancel my livecareer account but there is NO WAY to do this online. I go to the "MyAccount" tab and click on the subscription tab and that's it! DEAD END! Don't give me this ### about "cancelling is easy" !!! You are nothing more that a dishonest money sucking leach who uses people who are unemployed to further your slimy practices! If you really want to make cancelling easy then do it!! Stop being a bunch of douche bags who only cancel over the phone, and sometimes not even then!

DeeOh Jan 16, 2015

Please cancel this account for the third time. Also, refund my money ASAP. I haven't used this account since the 5 day trial. I canceled in November and this is the second time funds have been debited from my account. I didn't go crazy the first time, but this has got to stop. Give me my $39+ back. Students CANNOT afford this type of rip off.

• Bc
    BCo Mar 08, 2015

Hi, I had the same concerns that others had but after reading about the "cancellation area" in my account. I was able to cancel the $36 dollar charge and actually was able to set up a monthly charge for only $3 which is quite a deal until I get a job. Their aide makes a lot of good points being older trying to get a job. I was able to shorten my resume up to being 1 page and cut out all the wordy stuff. They also have a section about the interview.

• Mo
    monica citizen Apr 28, 2015

my name is monica

I cancel my subscription five days before the trial period was up only to find out the cancellation didn't go through. Well they charge me 39.40 and I want a refund. I wait 1 hour for the live chat and every time I was next in queue they push me back adding numbers in front of me. I called customer service stay on the phone for an hour no answered. Poor customer service. they is no way to reach them by live chat or phone this I ridiculous. Please respond and give me a direct number I can call for a refund. I have no time to waste on the phone or live chat on to be put on hold for about 2 hours.

• Do
    Dovetales May 16, 2015

Hello please help.

I signed up about a month ago and made one resume, downloaded it and then cancelled my subscription all on the same day. Today Im seeing $40 USD taking out of my account. I signed back in to my account and try to cancel again but it is not working. Look I don't mind paying a few dollars for a resume template but this is outrageous. Please help me deactivate my membership immediately and refund the un lawful transaction.

• Yo
    yokosweet Aug 23, 2015

After I signed up a few weeks ago, it charged me more than 3 times, especially the last time (more than £25), without any reasons, would u mind returning my money ?thanks .

• Mi
    Michelle Elliott Feb 15, 2016

I did my sons resume understanding it cost a couple of dollars. I wake this morning to find a further $50.68 is going to be deducted from my bank account. I want this transaction cancelled immediately. Do not take this money from my account or any other money .I will take further action if this is not stopped. I will be contacting my bank. ...my email address is shellcleo @hotmail.com... Cancel this transaction ASAP ...I will be checking my account tonight and if not stopped further action will be taken... My sons name is William Mckay and his address is 1 john henry close, Bateau bay nsw, australia, 2261 ...Michelle Elliott

• Mi
    Michelle Elliott Feb 16, 2016

ad to see you go...

Dear William,

We wanted you to know we've cancelled your My Perfect Resume subscription per your request.

Your subscription is set to expire on: 3/13/2016

Your cancellation confirmation number is: 1680556916 I better get that $50. 68 refunded asap Michelle Elliott

• Ba
    barngirl Apr 24, 2016

I signed up for a "14-day Full Access" offer a year ago, and just noticed a charge for $1.19, and then another one for $39.80 when I was checking my account balance this evening. When I did a search for "LIVECAREER" in my account detail, I found they've been charging me these two amounts for ELEVEN MONTHS!! (Plus a couple of other charges for $1.00 and under - classic scammer behavior) No email notification, nothing. Just two little charges that could be easily missed (Like I did - grrr, mad at myself). This just doesn't seem legal to me. I'm seriously considering getting in touch with my state's Attorney General.

• Ve
    ved hrc May 07, 2016

How posible is that theyr doing that scummin busines till now ????