LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume — subscription
The reps replying to these comments continue to claim that it is clearly stated that you will automatically be charged nearly 40 dollars if you do not cancel and yet look how many people are taken by surprise. This is deceptive.
I made an attempt to cancel my subscription before I was charged 40 dollars. I believe what I did was deactivate my account instead of actually unsubscribing like I thought I had. The customer service rep I spoke to on the phone just mumbled the whole time and was useless. I have had a ticket submitted for a refund but I know they will not do anything. If I am not given at least a partial refund I intend to continue leaving my honest review of this site anywhere I can and I will advise the Career Services department I work with to never recommend this site to anyone. In fact, they should advise against it.
What this site does is technically give you the minimal fair warning in order to cover their a**es but purposefully sets it up so that we will all fall into the trap of being charged without realizing it. It's very unprofessional and frankly it's a scam.
More LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - this site pissed me off
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - not sure how they keep good rating 
- LiveCareer - livecareer
- [Resolved] Live Career - beware of bait and switch ploy to steal your money