Little loves puppy dogs www.littlelovespuppydogs.com Sarah Jarells Parvochihuahua Parvo Puppies

I simply do not know what to do. We bought a Dog from Sarah Jarells from littlelovespuppydogs and 7 days after the purchase we found out our puppy had parvo. I am desperate for answers as to how this individual can sell sick puppies and not think twice about it. We are in search of a new puppy and thought wed follow up on the internet to see if any one else has had a run in with this person. Id like to think it was an isolated event but after discussing my situation with other breeders and vets, I have found out that she is not a breeder at all. I didnt want to believe this but then just today she posted more puppies that were not even available 8 days ago. All of sudden she has several more pups posted on her site. I specifically had asked for a red male and she had stated she didnt have one I do not remember the details of the conversation exactly but now she has one 7 days later that looks to be at least 7 to 8 weeks old. How can this be ? It should have been in the nursery? I feel I let my kids down and have been very depressed. My Husband says I shouldnt just do nothing so Im just warning others. We are searching for a new puppy still but we are scared to death to bring in another puppy to our Home for fear of contamination. Our vet states we should wait awhile. If anyone has had a problem with Parvo too from this person, please respond to me on here so I may contact you . We reported her to the SPCA just yesterday so please do your part as well. Its the only way we can stop people like her. My vet says that if my puppy was sick chances are the whole litter was sick.

So to sum this up Sarah Jarells from Little Loves puppy dogs is selling sick dogs that carry the Parvo virus.
I have vet statements and proof for anyone that leaves me their contact info on here.

Please Boycott Little loves puppy dogs

• Ce
    celar894 Nov 18, 2010

I also bought a dog from littlelovespuupydogs, the dog almost died of hypothermia during the flight, and then had kennel cough. This webiste sells tiny puppies claiming they are "tea cup" when they are really just small puppies, my dog is now full growth and is almost 7LBS ! This is false advertisement !

• Us
    USA2011 Jan 02, 2011

I HATE IT THAT YOUR LITTLE PUP GOT PARVO. IT IS A PART OF LIFE THAT SOME GET THIS DREADED DISEASE. I WOULD ASK IF THE PUPS ARE DOSED WITH NEOPAR TO HELP MY CHANCES. YOU CANT HELP GETTING MUMPS OR CHICKEN POX WHO DO YOU BLAME FOR THAT.? YOUR HOUSE WILL BE CONTAMINATED WITH THE PARVO FOR AWHILE. YOU BLAME THE WOMAN YOU GOT THE PUP FROM, BUT IF YOU DIDNT SEE THE PUP WAS SICK AT THE TIME, HOW COULD THE OLD OWNER SEE IT?

• Ha
    Hazelgarcia Jan 23, 2011

I bought a puppy from her also and she said my puppy will be 4lbs when it's full grown but she is 4lbs now and she is only 4 months =(

• Jr
    jruff20 Dec 14, 2011

She told me it would be 5 lbs and he is 27lbs and almost 2 feet tall.. see picture below. He is laying next to my full grown blue lacy

Comments