LinkedInRequesting review of charges created time: created 8 days ago status: open case #: [protected]

L

Another unbelievable case of debiting your credit card without any authorization and never informed that you have been charged!! Unless you check your bank statement after a month, you have been stolen.

Luis Ampuero 15 minutes ago
Well this other *Case #:[protected] you close it without any resolution. *

I was told: *Dear Luis, **Thanks for contacting us.*
* Were notifying the alleged infringer that the content will be removed
within five (5) days, unless we receive a valid Counter-Notice. If a valid
Counter-Notice form is submitted, well let you know. Were treating your
claim seriously and as a result, it may take some time to process it.
Please be aware that although our claim process is designed to help you to
the best of our ability, LinkedIn is not in a position to resolve legal
disputes between third parties. Regards, Lionella, LinkedIn Trust
Safety*

As sure as I am you never got an answer from the other person appropriating
himself of a position I held on a job in 1986 as Production Mgr.

I have sent you a job certificate proving my true position. The other
person breach the rules of ethics and conduct of Linkedin which means a
suspension of his account!!

*You have done nothing!! Never informed of the conclusion of the case. Just
close it down and this liar is still running his profile like nothing
happened??*

What a disgrace of services and rules that you have? Maybe someone got
money to let go the case?

I am very angry and disappointed.

*Also with the debit of my credit card without any authorization, neither
confirmation from your side, that I am taking these costs, even if it was
accidentally!!*

I *tell you frankly or you resolve these 2 cases ASAP or I may take these
case very seriously with a lawyer. I am NOT joking.*

*I want my money back and that infringer profile closed!!*
regards,

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 8:27 AM, LinkedIn Customer Support wrote:

LinkedIn Customer Support 3 hours ago

Hi Luis,

I truly apologize for the delay in my response and thank you for being so patient.

Thank you for your follow up to your previous report of inaccurate profile information. Please know that reports of this nature are taken seriously and reviewed. However, due to our Privacy Policy we are unable to release our findings or any actions taken with another member's account.

Thanks for your assistance in making LinkedIn a professional and trustworthy site.
Theo
LinkedIn Safety Operations Support Specialist

LinkedIn Customer Support 3 hours ago

Hi Luis,

I'm so sorry that I don't have a quick answer to your request about the possible impersonation of your job issue. Due to the sensitive nature of your request, I've forwarded this message to our Safety team.

Please understand that your issue may require some additional research, which may delay their response. But someone from that team will get back to you as quickly as possible.

If you're able to access your account, you can check the status of your case at any time from the Your cases tab on LinkedIn Help:

1. Go to LinkedIn.com and move your cursor over your profile photo on your homepage and select Help Center from the dropdown.
Note: If your name doesn't appear in the top right of the Help Center, click the Sign In link and sign in to your account.
2. Click your profile picture in the top right.
3. Click Your cases.
4. Click the subject line of your inquiry, review the details, and update if needed.

Thanks for your patience as we look into this for you.

LinkedIn Customer Support 3 days ago
Hi Luis,

I'm sorry for not having a quick answer about your issue. I've forwarded your message to another group for additional review and advice. We'll be in contact with you as quickly as possible but your issue may require additional research, which may extend your wait time.

You can always check the status of your ticket by moving your cursor over your profile photo at the top right of your LinkedIn homepage and then selecting "Help Center". Then click "Support History" in the top left to see the status of any tickets you've submitted.

Thanks for your patience.
Heather
Consumer Support Specialist

Luis Ampuero 5 days ago

At any moment I have subscribed to Premium account and also never requested to joined the Education segment, except when you gave me a free trial.

Its amazing how tricky you people have become. How the hell without my
authorization Linkedin signs me in to Premium and charge more Courses I
never asked? This is outrageous!!

At least you send an email acknowledging that the client has engaged these
services, at least one can see if the first month this has been done
accidentally.

Sorry I dont accept your excuses, that you cant give any refunds. You
have NO authorization that I have accept these charges.

If you cant solve this issue, put me with your senior management to
discuss it. This is a very serious offense.

I also have another issue that you closed the case without informing me the
outcome. Also a very irresponsible decision from Linkedin.

I want to discuss with a senior manager about it.

Therefore please let me know with whom. And dont close this case as its
very open yet!!

with kind regards,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 5:25 AM, LinkedIn Customer Support wrote:

Hi Luis,

I just received your request to cancel your Premium account and I've set your account to transition back to a Basic (free) account on March 13, 2017. My apologies, but I'm not able to issue you a refund for the previous billing periods. This is based on the billing date and the following terms you agreed to when you checked the box to upgrade:

"Your premium account will renew automatically every month or every year based on your plan. Unless you cancel your premium account before the end of the current subscription period, you will be charged for the next period. All fees and charges are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods." These terms also include a link to our refund policy: https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/global/id/5704

With your Basic account, you can still maintain your profile and build your network. For a full list of what you get with each account, please check out the links on this page: https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/global/id/71

If you change your mind, you can always click "Upgrade Your Account" at the bottom of your profile page to get your Premium features back.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'm always happy to help.
Shaylah
Consumer Support Specialist

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your patience.
Cal
LCS Support Specialist

Luis Ampuero 8 days ago
Email: : [protected]@gmail.com

Please read this before you proceed :

My question is about: : Recurring Charge for your Premium Subscription

Date of Charge : 02/15/2017

Amount Charged : 21.99

Payment Method : Visa

Last 4 Digits of Card Used : 3798

Order ID(s) : [protected]

stmt_reference_number_2 : [protected]

stmt_reference_number_3 : 15 Feb 2017 13 Feb 2017 SALES: LINKEDIN- WWW.LINKEDIN.SG 21.99 23.90

stmt_reference_number_4 : 16 Jan 2017 13 Jan 2017 SALES: LINKEDIN- WWW.LINKEDIN.SG 21.99 23.93

stmt_reference_number_5 : 15 Dec 2016 SALES: LINKEDIN- WWW.LINKEDIN.SG 21.99 23.93

stmt_reference_number_6 :

question :

Please provide any additional information: : I haven't authorised any payment even my credit card is not being updated how come you can debit my card? I want a complete refund. Another issue is it's impossible to email you directly. I have another big problem of impersonation of my job by someone that I want to report again and NO where to claim!! PLS provide me urgently with a contact to report this to you. Your services are becoming a completely mess!! Luis Ampuero

LinkedIn Customer Support 8 days ago
Thanks for contacting us. Someone from our support team will get back to you as soon as possible. Regards, Your LinkedIn Customer Experience Team *** This message is automatically generated by our system to show we've received your case. ***

• Updated by LuisAmpuero · Feb 28, 2017

Disgraceful Complaint Linkedin system.
    Have sent this complaint 3 months ago and only got automatic response. Never got informed that they close the case without any explanation. And for worse the infringer, is still running his profile like nothing happened!!

Here the story:

Your messages from Luis Ampuero (2 months ago)

I appreciate your action and look forward to hear whats the conclusion, as
    the infringer has no valid documentation. But of course lets wait for his
    response.
    with kind regards,

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 1:53 AM, LinkedIn Customer Support wrote:
    LinkedIn Customer Support (2 months ago)

Dear Luis,
    Thanks for contacting us.
    We're notifying the alleged infringer that the content will be removed within five (5) days, unless we receive a valid Counter-Notice. If a valid Counter-Notice form is submitted, we'll let you know.
    We're treating your claim seriously and as a result, it may take some time to process it.
    Please be aware that although our claim process is designed to help you to the best of our ability, LinkedIn is not in a position to resolve legal disputes between third parties.
    Lionella
    LinkedIn Trust & Safety

From Luis Ampuero (3 months ago)
    Email: : [email protected]
    Instructions: :
    What information is inaccurate or false? :
    Link to the inaccurate account or content: : https://www.linkedin.com/in/rodolfo-ampuero-916b1410

Please explain how you know this account or other information to be inaccurate or false: : This person is my brother, but due to family issues we are not connected anymore. I am the oldest and I introduced him into leather industry, particularly I recruit him into Bata Shoe Tannery in Peru, where I was working as Technical Supervisor and he went to work as Lab technician. I have been the Production Manager between [protected]. I don't accept he takes my role at that time. This is false and is lying. I don't accept it and has no justification. I can prove it, as per attached Bata Shoe Organization letter certifying it. In case you will argue that I was not Production Manager since 1983, but was acting as one, as I was the right hand of Robert Evans, who was the Tannery Director at that time. Also in his experience in Argentina has exaggerated his positions. He was a simple supervisor not acting a Technician. He was fired and without work for more than 6 months between [protected]. I know because I housed him in Barcelona for 6 months when he had no job. I help him going back into the industry. I want you to suspend him for impersonating and breaching the rules of Linkedin and professional ethics. I attached a Job certificate. Looking forward to your comments. Luis Ampuero

Digital Signature :Typing your full name in this box will act as your digital signature: : Luis A. Ampuero Allen

LinkedIn Customer Support (3 months ago)