LinkedInCensorship for covid-19 truth

J Apr 01, 2021

My name is Jack Chisty. I published this letter draft on Linkedin to help those who were being pressured to take the covid-19 vaccine.

Once it was published, Linkedin closed my account saying that it did not permit any narratives that were not supportive of the official Covid-19 story.

This is disgraceful behaviour from a social media company as it breaches a number of human rights laws.

Linkedin is refusing to restore my account. Because of this, more than 1000 of my connections on Linkedin have cancelled their Linkedin Premium accounts.

If you are on Linkedin, show them you disapprove of their unlawful behaviour by cancelling your premium account if you have one

Here is a copy of the letter:-

"Dear Vaccine Centre/ Medical Centre,

Thank you for making me aware that I need to take the Covid-19 vaccine to protect myself from this frightening and horrible disease which is killing so many people worldwide.

Based on your advice, as I am most keen to take the vaccine and have everyone in my household vaccinated so as gain protection from this disease, I shall be most grateful for your urgent response to the following questions:-

1) How many deaths are there in the USA and the UK on average on a weekly basis since December 2020 which are a direct result of taking the vaccine? It seems that from the official statistics, the deaths are averaging around 2000 people per month for all the covid vaccines, is that true?

2) How many serious reactions have there been to the vaccine on a weekly basis since December 2020 and please give detailed descriptions of the side effects, for example whether they are permanent and those affected are unable to work, etc. It seems that more than 200, 000 people per month are seriously affected permanently (not being able to work, confined to a wheelchair, etc.) from taking the vaccine, is that true?

3) Has the Covid-19 virus ever been isolated as an organism? If not, how does the PCR test identify whether you have a virus that has never been isolated?

4) When I take the vaccine, will I test positive for covid immediately afterwards and if so, will I be able to give covid to those who come in contact with me?

5) Has the UK Vaccine Authorisation Body"MHRA"taken any kind of donation, or bribe from any vaccine manufacturer it has approved? It seems that it took a massive donation from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (a vaccine companies' major investor) prior to the approval of the first covid vaccine for the UK. Is that true?

6) Please let me know which USA administration and UK government ministers and their advisors have purchased stock in vaccine companies;

7) Does the vaccine include the cells of aborted babies? If yes (and it seems they are imbedded in the"recombinant"DNA aspect of the vaccines), where are the aborted babies found? Are the babies still alive when their cells are extracted?

8) Could you explain in detail how the mRNA feature of the vaccine works?

9) Can you confirm whether the vaccine is designed to target and suppress, or delete human chromosome 8?

10) If the covid virus has never been identified as an organism, what does the vaccine do in respect to giving people"immunity" from it?

11) If I take the vaccine would I have to quarantine/ self-isolate and continue to wear a mask? Also, even though I am vaccinated, would I still have to test publicly for Covid-19 infection?

12) Is the PCR test and the vaccine infective agents. That is to say, if I take them can I pass on an infection (eg., covid-19) by way of my altered DNA (from the mRNA) to others I come in contact with? If yes, what kind of disease can I give them?

13) If I suffer death, or a serious (or any) adverse reaction to the vaccine, would I be able to hold you personally (as the person recommending me to take the vaccine) responsible in the criminal and civil law?

As this matter is urgent, I shall be obliged to have your response within 5 business days.

I look forward to your response and thank you in advance for it.

Yours sincerely,