LineWire.comUnable to download or burn cds!

C

I have not been able to download or burn cds since i became a member. There's no information that' available to help me to get started so i feel that i should discontinue services.

People beware!

• Th
    thompson1237 Jun 21, 2009

i am unable to download limewire pro since i paid for the services

• Am
    amber Apr 15, 2009

i like yuor program that you have

• Al
    ali Oct 27, 2008

i love you

• Yu
    yunier Aug 31, 2008

vjiovhiof hjilfhnigjfiogj ijgoiduioierjp riouriogougpuio jrhoigorijperjb rioeuvoriueiu ltiuoir nvugiuio

• Yu

valen25 Aug 09, 2008

is not free

• Di
    dian moses Jun 23, 2008

line wire I want my money back i cannot down load or burn any C D since i pay my money i like my money back i pay for a service i did not recieved

• Pa
    Paul V May 03, 2008

This web site is bogus. It is a rip off of limewire.com that offers free downloading. This site charges a subscription fee to show you how to download free music but yet you are not doing it legally. Any copyrighted music that you download is considered pirated and you can be charged (only legal way to download music is to pay for it). Linewire.com is also in the same category of copyrighting but you don't pay a subscription fee.

• Li
    lil b Apr 07, 2008

u cant download who ever made this is bad

• Li
    lil b Apr 07, 2008

this is bad

• Ju
    juan alvarez Mar 16, 2008

I JUST CAME A MEMBER BUT I CAN REACH THE WEB PAGE IS A RIPOFF

mary ann wagner Feb 18, 2008

I am trying to download windows media player and can not get it to download.

• Br
    Braulio Escobedo Feb 07, 2008

I was referred to a web site with a similar name and accidentally ended up on linewire. They claimed the discounted rate would be 26.-- & change but I was billed 67.19 on my debit card. I can't even log onto their web site anymore. They have a "7 day money back guarantee" but I don't have a return call number and no way of getting it. They use a billing agency that is unrelated to linewire so the number on my bill doesn't work either. I'm a little worried about this possible fake company having my debit card information. I would like to retract my purchase but the company makes it impossible to do so. If anyone else is considering the use of this service, I would look for a reputable one. I'm going to have to change my debit card numbers now.

Sincerely
    Braulio Escobedo

antaviousdemond goolsby Feb 01, 2008

anything

• Fi
    Fintan Jan 31, 2008

This is the worst website i have ever been on.

• Sh
    sharon stickney Jan 26, 2008

I would like to cancel my limewire subscription.

I have never used it and was not aware that it
    went through until I received my credit card statement.

Please cancel and issue a credit to my account.

sharon stickney
    [email protected]

Jaime K. West Dec 10, 2007

I ordered a subscription with linewire.com on accident. But when I emailed the company and asked for a refund they gave me the run around. I even agreed to pay the 9.95 for processing fees. And still, nothing! I've never seen such horrible customer service! It's not the money that has me upset, it's the principle of the fact that I made a mistake and asked for their help and got nothing but a run around. Even after I gave them my information to find my account, they still claim they have no record of me. But my bank account was definitely charged 52.74! I have contacted my lawyer and hopefully this will not happen to anyone else!

• Ga
    Gaylene Hutsell Nov 27, 2007

I have never had any trouble with Kmart. In fact, I think that the Kmart Pharmacy in Scottsbluff, Nebraska has the best pharmacist ever. Joe is friendly and provides useful information.

marsha smith Oct 12, 2007

Burn cd!

Christopher J. Morton Sep 28, 2007

I would like to think that your are a reputable company who would provide superior service. I registered and paid my fee on 25Sep. I would love to start making my OWN cd's verses borrowing them and burning someone else's music. Your prompt assistance will be greatly appreciated.