Menu

E
Author of the complaint
5:40 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We purchased a 27’ liner for our 27’ matrix pool. The day it was installed I had 3 men working on it in 100 degree weather. The liner ended up being too big by three feet! The men said that this liner was in fact not for our pool and was too big. I contacted support and she wanted me to take photos of the pool liner and the “extra material”. We did just that. According to brittany, it wasn’t good enough. Brittany wanted us to remove the liner, exposing my pool to the elements, take photos of the seam and send them. I stated maybe the wrong size liner was put into the 27’ liner box. She said “oh no, that would never happen!” - in the process of asking to return the liner, brittany interrupted and said ”we dont offer refunds for those who order the wrong size” before I could finish my sentence of wanting a replacement. She said I should have ordered a 26’ liner since my pool measured at 26.6’ - I explained to her there was no such thing! She was extremely rude and very unprofessional. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she said that she was the highest person I could talk to. I refused to have any more words with her. We spent over $1,000 and it just went down the drain because “brittany said so”… I refuse to let this go considering we put a lot of time and effort. I ended up ordering a 27’ liner from royal swimming pools and it fits like a glove and we had zero installation issues. I sent an email to solutions to demand a refund for the liner and a return label to send this piece of junk back to them! We work hard for our money and I had 3 guys sweating their butts off to not only install but uninstall this liner.

ADVERTISIMENT

LinerWorld has agreed to refund my money for the Liner and have sent a paid shipping label to send back to them. This has been resolved.

More LinerWorld complaints & reviews

LinerWorld - holes popping up too
LinerWorld - Liner