LinerWorldpool liner

C

Do not order from this company!! It says by the price sell out high!! I didn't know this because I ordered through amazon and this company's name was not shown it said the company was shop the great backyard. I found out the company when they emailed me back. I ordered the liner june 17, 2017 I got the email it was shipped the next day, 2 weeks later no liner!! I sent them an email asking them where my liner was and they responded telling me my order was canceled because it was no longer in stock!! I never received anything from them telling me this and my credit card was charged!! I told them I wanted my money back and they refunded it but was no compensated for my 2 weeks without a pool!!

RESOLVED

• LinerWorld's response · Jul 10, 2017

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. However, I would like to help do what I can for you.
    Can you e-mail me your contact info to [email protected] and I will help to resolve the blunder.
    Thanks!