Lighthouse Property Management. Logo

Lighthouse Property Management.

Having problems with Lighthouse Property Management.?

28272 Autumn Glen Road
Highland, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lighthouse Property Management..

Complaints & Reviews

Lighthouse Property Management.fraudulent move out charges

I moved out from my previous residence listed above on 8/21. I was never told that there would be 30 dollars charge to move a day earlier. Additionally I was over charged for rent for that month. Now I have received a bill of 160 for carpet damage which I feel is fraudulent because the carpet was old and stained when I moved in, and I had taken excellent care of the place including the carpet. I have always ensured that I did not damage anything. Over the course of my 14 month stay, I have endured odorous hallways which seeped into my apartment. Unruly renters that not only harass tenants but some that also smoke marijuana on the staircases and hallways. My stay was not pleasant but I stuck to my commitment of the lease. To be charged extra for false damages for an apartment that was subpar in standard from the beginning is not only fradulent but it is illegal and simply a way to take advantage of law abiding residents. I would like to see the details of the report, and I am also disputing all the charges of any damages to the apartment.

Ardmore Terrace HOA — harrassment

We rented our condo at the above location on 2/10/07, and at the time our landlord didn't advise that it...