LidsBad experience

A

Ordered several hats from Lids website.
The whole experience with this company was quite frustrating. It took a really long time to receive my order and when I finally received it there was few items missing. I contacted their customer care service and they promised to resolve my issue as soon as possible.
Later they contacted me and said that they were not able to ship me my missing stuff and offered a partial refund. Since there was no other option I agreed but refund was never issued.
When I contacted them again they said that they need some extra time to refund me. Waited patiently and nothing. Lesson learned, will never order from Lids again.