Liberty PowerHarassment

Liberty Power has called my parents, keeping my dad on the line for an hour. I had to physically hang up the phone. I called Liberty back, advising them to cease and desist. Guess what, the same guy called back the next night, after 8: 30 pm. I have registered a complaint with Pura, and advised CL&P to keep info private. They are also on the Do Not Call List. Please do something with these people!

mark2k Nov 13, 2018

This company is a fkin scam it sucks big time

chichuahua Sep 11, 2018

I am on a do not call list yet this electric supplier calls me daily. I spent time calling their customer care line and asked to be removed and yet they still call me EVERYDAY... HELP!

• Sc
    Scam beware Dec 16, 2013

They can call as often as they want. The only way to stop the calls is to ask them to put you on the do not call list. This is the most deceptive company out there. They are making millions of money by slamming. lying and causing people headaches. I feel sorry for those that sign iu with them. There are so many complaints on the internet about them. Beware of this company they will harrass you until the end. DO not sign with them or you'll never be able to get out

• Th
    thisman Oct 31, 2012

Tell them this "type in your computer there that if one more person calls I will answer with an air horn blaster to their ear. Consider this as your warning. Did you type that in there? Yes? Good." Now if they call guess what you will do? Blast an air horn from a $ store into the phone.

• De
    DEZEL Oct 19, 2012

They call about renewing your contract months in advance. We too are being harassed by them and no matter how many times you tell them to stop calling you, they change to a number that doesnt show on caller id and continue to call, trying to force you to renew your contract. THAT'S PURE HARASSMENT TACTICS.