Liberty Power Corporation — illegal door-to-door soliciting (fact, not opinion)
Workers for this company (with employee badges) have been visiting my neighborhood in Lorain County, Ohio. In MY area of the county, they must have a PERMIT in hand, available on request - BUT THEY DO NOT.
In fact, checks with the area zoning department has suggested that businesses like this (alternate utility provider) are NOT granted a permit for door-to-door soliciting (ie: they can sell/offer their program, just not door-to-door).
Lax policing in my area has failed to protect consumers in this area, so please get educated and find alternate means to see that your local laws are enforced.
More Liberty Power Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Power - Beware 
- Liberty Power - Cancellation 
- Liberty Power - Fraud, Illegal Use of Personal Information 
- Liberty Power - Rediculous rates and fees
- Liberty Power - Forgery 
- Liberty Power - Unethical behavior 
- Liberty Power - Ridiculous rates
- Liberty Power - Telemarketing to people on the Do NOt Call List
- Liberty Power Corporation - electric bill
- Liberty Power Corporation - liberty power