Lexington OttomanDisgusted with the performance and service

M

Ordered a sofa, chair and ottoman in November, 2006, received the sofa and the chair... Ottoman had to be ordered. After waiting, and waiting, received a call saying that I couldn't get an ottoman because the company went out of business. The reason I ordered this furniture was for the ottoman since I came down with a medical problem and need my legs elevated. So, I ordered another ottoman that I settled for since it didn't match the set, and it was delivered not being the right one I ordered. I ordered an ottoman with a skirt since the sofa has a skirt, and thought it would go better with since I couldn't get the one that matched the set... Now, I am waiting for a rush order on the correct ottoman, of which the operator told me there was no such thing as a RUSH ORDER and cannot get a response from the Boca store as to when it will be delivered. I need to go up north and need to know. Mind you, they have been holding my money for this all this time. I got the run around and wrong info from operators that answer the phones. I am so disgusted with the performance and service of this store. I was in business and would never lie to a client or give them the wrong info. If I don't get a solution to this soon, then I will be forced to go for legal assistance. I thought buying furniture was suppose to be a fun thing.