Lenso Alloy WheelsDamage

R

I spent £899.99 on a Set of fantastic looking Lenso S73 18 inch alloy wheels back in november 2008. In February 2009 in cleaning my car and the wheels i discovered that the chrome outer lip had blistered on all 4 wheels. I took these wheels of my car because they were that bad an i got in touch with Lenso regarding the problem.

Basicailly the answer i got was, uts not our problem and its got nothing to do with the warrenty so its just tough luck. They even tried to offer me a new set for half price !!! which i found quite insulting !!! Im more than sure that £900 set of alloy wheels do not start to blister after 3 months an all i want is my money back. I will continue to persue in getting my money back but i could be some time !!!

Do not ever use this company !!!

jack kellas May 26, 2017

hi there i bought a set of lenso s 73 18 alloys, and the centre caps are no good the thread on them is terrible they fuse on and you can't shift them, my mechanics had to break them off, getting no help from anyone, i bought them from lk performance, who are no help ! lenso are no use either terrible company .