LatinAmericanCupid.comScam

M

I signed up for LatinAmericanCupid but did not have time for it. So the only thing I did I created a profile and put my name there, that's it.
About two weeks later I decided to log in and maybe upload some pictures, but when I logged into my account I had over 30 messages from really beautiful ladies. All they said they liked me, they found my profile interesting. But there was absolutely no information there!!
Some of them said they liked my blue eyes and that I was really handsome. Well, thanks a lot but I did not have any pictures there too!
I cancelled my account right away. The whole thing is just a scam.