Menu
LatinAmericanCupid Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

LatinAmericanCupid
reviews & complaints

www.latinamericancupid.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.3 6 Reviews

LatinAmericanCupid Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with LatinAmericanCupid, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for LatinAmericanCupid has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of LatinAmericanCupid. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

LatinAmericanCupid reviews & complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest LatinAmericanCupid reviews & complaints

3:33 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LatinAmericanCupid This site is used by golddiggers, catfishers and ugly bitter women

Don’t be duped into this scam. The good-looking women will sooner or later request money. I finally met someone compatible on J4Date.club

Actually I met many compatible women who were able to carry on an interesting conversation and who were beautiful inside and out. I’m really falling for one of them. We’ve already had two offline meetings. If I had known about this site a few months ago I would have not wasted my money and time on Latinamericancupid. LAC is worthless, useless time-waster with tons of scammers and low life women.

J
12:30 pm EDT

LatinAmericanCupid 6 unauthorized charges were made after the temporary suspension was issued

On 9/8/20, I was enjoying the company of a friend I just encountered on the site when I attempted to submit for more credits a Temporary Suspension Order was issued. So the automated should have ceased but it didn't. I am requesting that my Visa account be issued the after the temporary suspension for the six charges, thanks for your time and patience!

View 0 more photos
3:19 am EDT

LatinAmericanCupid Scam

I signed up for LatinAmericanCupid but did not have time for it. So the only thing I did I created a profile and put my name there, that's it.
About two weeks later I decided to log in and maybe upload some pictures, but when I logged into my account I had over 30 messages from really beautiful ladies. All they said they liked me, they found my profile interesting. But there was absolutely no information there!
Some of them said they liked my blue eyes and that I was really handsome. Well, thanks a lot but I did not have any pictures there too!
I cancelled my account right away. The whole thing is just a scam.

Is LatinAmericanCupid legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals LatinAmericanCupid as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 33% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, LatinAmericanCupid stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering LatinAmericanCupid should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

LatinAmericanCupid earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: LatinAmericanCupid achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for LatinAmericanCupid. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for latinamericancupid.com can be seen as a positive aspect for LatinAmericanCupid as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of LatinAmericanCupid's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Latinamericancupid.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows LatinAmericanCupid website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up LatinAmericanCupid and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with LatinAmericanCupid's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 33% of 0 complaints were resolved.
  • LatinAmericanCupid protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • If you purchased a website from LatinAmericanCupid that is currently for sale, and you did not receive what you paid for, you may be a victim of a scam. To try and get your money back, you can try contacting the seller, filing a dispute with the payment platform, or reporting the seller to the relevant authorities.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to LatinAmericanCupid. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
W
5:02 am EDT

LatinAmericanCupid communications

Their computers somehow eliminate one's true password. When one tries to have the password sent to one's email address, per their system, the password does not arrive. The send incoherent recommendations, such as 'log in and correct the password' but of course one cannot log in without the password.

2:47 am EST

LatinAmericanCupid billing / misrepresantation

hi, in september, i called the phone number in the website when i had a general question and i ask the lady that answered if i subscribe for 3 month, can i extend my membership if i decide to? she said yes, you will have to pay the difference. i tried to do so and the rep rejected. i HAVE BEEN A MEMEBER FOR A LONG TIME AND I HAVE JUST PAID THE EXTRA $60 REQUIRED TO EXTEND MY MEMEBERSHIP but customer service refuse to extend my membership like they said they would. scam just to join again.

www.latinamericancupid.com
email address on my profile is: [protected]@yahoo.com

J
2:12 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LatinAmericanCupid Emai Notifications

I am having problems getting email notifications of any kind. Ok, this happen about a week ago, I went turned OFF all notifications and then turned them BACK ON. I notified [protected]@LatinAmericanCupid.com about the problem and they told to check my junk mail, but that was NOT the problem. After I turn notifications OFF and then BACK ON, it seem to have to cleared up the problem until yesterday, getting them same problem again. I tried to contact [protected]@LatinAmericanCupid.com
Again, but here is what received back when I tried to contact them:

Delivery unsuccessful: Mailbox has exceeded the limit

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

The size of this mailbox has exceeded the mailbox limit

My problem is still happening, and I cannot contact anyone to assist me.

Can you please assist me on this problem ok and also find out why NO ONE can get in contact with [protected]@LatinAmericanCupid.com ok.

Angry Customer,

O
Oscar machorro
Othello, US
Jun 08, 2012 1:30 am EDT

Pague un mes y solo lo he usado por casi dos semanas nomas que pasa ya pague otro por favor quiero mi credito porque estoy pagando29.99 por mes

L
L
LatinAmericanCupid.com Customer Service
Gold Coast, AU
Nov 14, 2011 3:16 am EST

Hello John,
Unfortunately we have been some technical issues with our email system and our IT team is working to resolve the issue.
In the meanwhile, if you would like to get in touch with the customer service team - please send an email to team@cupidmedia.com.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and assure you the team is hard at work to get the system up and running again.

Team@LatinAmericanCupid.com

LatinAmericanCupid Customer Reviews Overview

LatinAmericanCupid is a popular dating website that caters to singles looking for love and companionship in Latin America. The website has received numerous positive reviews from users who have found success in finding their perfect match.

One of the most significant advantages of LatinAmericanCupid is its extensive database of Latin American singles. The website has over 3 million members, making it one of the largest dating platforms in the region. This means that users have a higher chance of finding someone compatible with their preferences.

Another positive aspect of the website is its user-friendly interface. The website is easy to navigate, and users can quickly search for potential matches based on their location, age, and interests. The website also offers various communication tools, such as instant messaging and video chat, to help users connect with each other.

LatinAmericanCupid also has a robust security system in place to protect its users' privacy and prevent fraud. The website verifies all profiles to ensure that they are genuine, and users can report any suspicious activity to the customer support team.

Overall, LatinAmericanCupid is an excellent platform for singles looking for love in Latin America. With its extensive database, user-friendly interface, and robust security system, the website has received positive reviews from users who have found success in their search for love.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

LatinAmericanCupid contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with LatinAmericanCupid?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LatinAmericanCupid Customer Service. Initial LatinAmericanCupid complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LatinAmericanCupid above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LatinAmericanCupid. Discuss the issues you have had with LatinAmericanCupid and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.