Landau Jewlerydisappointed!!

So my boyfriend and I just got engaged and he thought he was buying a very high end expensive ring. The truth to that is that it was an expensive ring. He paid $5200.00 for a 3 1/2 total karet diamond ring thats made of 14 karet white gold. The ring is beautiful but the next day after I was wearing it, it was already turning my finger green!!! So I was looking on the internet to see if a 14 karet gold could turn anyones finger green and I wanted to go to Landau website, so when I googled them I came across other people complaining about their jewlery. I just thought I would also put in my experience too. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!

• Wo
    Working Lady Aug 31, 2011

The Hyman group requires its employees to work overtime and will not pay them. Keep in mind all employees in the stores are paid hourly, so yes this is illegal. This company is also so disgraceful they will not pay the commission earned. NEVER go to work this unprofessional and nasty company!