Estonia - 10151
I opened an account with Kontofx May2019 with an initial amount of £250.00 I subsequently invested a total sum of £1000.00 which equated to 1136.00 Euro's
Everything was going fine until I tried to log into my account in October 2019
I was informed by my Broker Steve Matthews that my investment was now with a similar fund Kontofxio and I had a new Broker.
I have contacted Mr Matthews on several occasions and he insists he cannot look into my holding as he is no longer my Broker.
I have asked him what has happened to my 1136.00 Euro's and he says my account is now CLOSED
I have never been informed of any of this and despite Mr Matthews saying he has written to those concerned many times I have yet to hear from Kontofx direct
HI My name is Eileen Smyth, Daughter of the late Anthony Hanna. account number #8988774 My dad died 4 week...
KontoFx is a scam, and here's why:
- people often complain. It's the first thing that cannot be ignored. There are a lot of reviews telling how unreliable this firm is.
- Looks like this guys don't have a license
- They hide information about their leadership which is a good sign of scammers
- Withdraw conditions are weird. It's said on their website, here's a quote: "deposited funds and are not available for immediate withdrawal". So you need their permission to get your mone. How ridiculous is that? No wonder people are shocked.
- Trading conditions information is very confusing and cannot be understood by healthy and adequate people in their right mind.
I hope I don't have to tell you that investing in them is a very stupid thing.
I read the msn news on my feed daily, on the 13 january 2019 I read an article about richard branson and bill...