Complaints & Reviews

closing of my account

I opened an account with Kontofx May2019 with an initial amount of £250.00 I subsequently invested a total sum of £1000.00 which equated to 1136.00 Euro's

Everything was going fine until I tried to log into my account in October 2019

I was informed by my Broker Steve Matthews that my investment was now with a similar fund Kontofxio and I had a new Broker.

I have contacted Mr Matthews on several occasions and he insists he cannot look into my holding as he is no longer my Broker.

I have asked him what has happened to my 1136.00 Euro's and he says my account is now CLOSED

I have never been informed of any of this and despite Mr Matthews saying he has written to those concerned many times I have yet to hear from Kontofx direct

Regards

Michael Potter

• Pa
    Palin Drome Mar 08, 2020

KontoFx is a scam.Check trustpilot and other review sites for confirmation.I had a terrible experience with them, capitalrefunds. org helped me get my funds back.
    STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!

kontofx

HI My name is Eileen Smyth, Daughter of the late Anthony Hanna. account number #8988774 My dad died 4 week...

scam

KontoFx is a scam, and here's why:
- people often complain. It's the first thing that cannot be ignored. There are a lot of reviews telling how unreliable this firm is.
- Looks like this guys don't have a license
- They hide information about their leadership which is a good sign of scammers
- Withdraw conditions are weird. It's said on their website, here's a quote: "deposited funds and are not available for immediate withdrawal". So you need their permission to get your mone. How ridiculous is that? No wonder people are shocked.
- Trading conditions information is very confusing and cannot be understood by healthy and adequate people in their right mind.

I hope I don't have to tell you that investing in them is a very stupid thing.

• Se
    Seamus Flood Nov 27, 2019

I agree withdrawals is impossible phone does not exist their www who knows??? S Flood

• Se
    Seamus Flood Nov 27, 2019

Do not trade with Konto

• Ka
    Karen Waller Dec 05, 2019

They seem to have vanished off the face of the earth now. As anyone updated contacts for them or do they no longer exist?

Martha1 Dec 06, 2019

There is nothing safe about this company instead i’d consider them to be a very miserable company i wonder who is behind the whole system. this low life ran off 150000 usd from me without remorse and even still wanted more. The denied my withdrawal request and asked me to pay an additional $25000 for withdrawal fee, which I paid, but they still didn’t release my profits. This company is running a high profile scam and they have scammed many of us. Well i’m glad i was able to get help before it was too late thanks to the amazing recovery agent i came across who was able to help me get the whole money in full. If you need an expert to help you recover your lost investment, please don’t hesitate to contact them on the email; “capitalrefund44 @- /g= m- a- i l .c / o m"

• Pa
    Palin Drome Mar 08, 2020

Withdawal of your funds is impossible.I regret ever dealing with this broker.I was lucky capitalrefunds. org helped me recover my funds.

cryptocurrency

I read the msn news on my feed daily, on the 13 january 2019 I read an article about richard branson and bill...