Kingsway Tax Serviceabusive language and breach of professional conduct code

M

I am a client of Kingsway Tax Service at 2615 Kingsway Vancouver, The CMA accountant Jim Zhang used abusive language to me and disclose his existing client's income as well as mine in front me and other waiting clients.

I was shocked and stucked in, I was stonished by his rude behaviour and breach of conduct of professional service. I seriously request either anyone of you or anyone that I can contact does a deep servey of this accoutant. His behaviour is too dangerous to be a qualified accountant.