The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Ken's Auction Companynonpayment of sale proceeds

I entered into an agreement with Ken McLeod for his auction services in November of 2009. The antiques were to be auctioned off during his New Year's Day Auction (1/1/2010). The auction agreement stated that after an item was sold he would provide the funds in five days. Months went by and I had not received the funds or final sale results. I started e-mailing Ken and sending letters asking for the funds. He stalled and stalled. I filed suit in Bartow County Magistrate Court (like small claims) for $12, 500. Ken eventually paid me but, took nearly a year and a lot of work to collect the money. I would not recommend doing business with Ken McLeod or Ken's Auction and Antiques.


  • Pa
    Pamela McLeod Apr 12, 2017

    Ken McLeod is my ex-husband who at the time was holding some of my things at no charge. He had decided to move his action to Rome, Ga. Ken closed that auction down to become the auctioneer for Public Square Auction in Adairsville, Ga. working for Sherry Silver Wrublesky. Ken's auction house never called me to pick up my things nor was I told my items would be sold. Now I'm out of my things and Ken McLeod put the money into his pocket. Thank you, Pamela McLeod

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.