kelvin Properties LLCunpaid labor

R

Mr. R
obert Assill owes me aprox. $11, 000.00 in labor for upgrades, electrical, plumbin, and various construction labor on several units of several building in the Lancaste, Marina Del Rey, Canoga park. I have proof, documentation, film and pictures of jobs prior to repair and after repai.

I have attempeted to contact Mr. Assil in several occations with no response to my request of payment. At this point I seek The Labor C ommissioner to please assit me with payment. I owe several helpers labor wages and would like to resulve this as soon as possible.

Please contact me at [protected] at your earlies convenience.
Thank you for your assitance in this matter.

Sincerely,