kaunsa.comkaunsa.com not delivered my product

S

I have placed order on kaunsa.com on 13th oct 2013, with order no.KA/111126/N1MBGL8U and paid rs.9999/- through hdfc debit card.

i have day to day contact kaunsa.com, for delivery of product. they everyday commit me, they will deliver my mobile next day. but, still date they did send my mobile.

Sir i request you, please take strong action on this site and owner of this site and representative of site.

More kaunsa.com Complaints & Reviews

Kaunsa.com Nov 06, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 5 Nov 2013 has been noted and our team is working on it. We shall call you within the next 24 hours to give an initial update on the status of your complaint. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your complaint number 358833 in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
    Kaunsa.com
    Online Customer Service Team

deepasivakumar Jun 28, 2013

i m kavitha..my num is [protected]..i want to remove a fake add posted by my frnd..so i request u to delete my num r the entire add...

deepasivakumar Jun 28, 2013

i m kavitha..[protected] want to remove a fake add posted by my frnd to tease me..so i request u to delete my num frm tat...

deepasivakumar Jun 28, 2013

i m kavitha want to remove my add wch ma frnd is teasing me..so i request u kindly delete this add...ty...

deepasivakumar Jun 28, 2013

i want to remove an add wch is based on me..someone is misused ma number [protected]...so i request the head office to remove the add or my num...pls do it fast..thnx...

sachin parajuli May 10, 2013

I have got this message : your mobile number has won [protected] pounds in the 2013 orange iNT'L mobile draws In UK.To claim, send your name and mobile number To:[email protected] this true or fake...can u reply please

sandeep kumar sheokand Dec 11, 2012

i have lost my cell phone nokia c6 IMEI NO.[protected] at 5phase mohali, punjab. please find out my cell phone.Registration no. [protected]

• En
    entomology Sep 15, 2012

hi my name is abdul rehman khan i am living in quetta city in Baluchistan province I HAVE RECIVED YESTERDAY night SMS FROM PEPSI award that i have won amount 500000 pounds in annual mobile award of pepsi in london and they want my email adress which is [email protected] .of facebook and my cell no [protected] and my name abdul rehman khan require for claim of 500000 pounds . kindly contact me on my mobile no for further action . thx

• Po
    poonam kundnani Jul 20, 2012

i have lost my mobile phone on 18th july 2012 night from aiims hospital new delhi. kindly search my mobile phone.
    my no-[protected]
    phone- samsung wave 2
    IMEI NO- 358888/04/105287/5
    EMAIL- [email protected]

Janicetle Jun 19, 2012

Compliant for SMS Content Service .

Did not request but the send, charge RM4/- for each SMS it very rediciculous. Pls see attach letter which i hve made complaint thru enquirie.cfm.my

I feel it incoorect for me to the bill for what they charge me, now the barre my line.

SANJAY KIRAN HEMBRAM Apr 13, 2012

i lost my mobile phone on 26.3.2012, i logged a complain but got no response...i kindly request u to find my mobile.
    mobine name: samsung galaxy y
    lost mobile number: [protected]

IMEI NO.: [protected]

• Kr
    krishnamraju Feb 09, 2012

My name;krishnamraju vejella
    Adrress:Mig-II, house no-685, near temple bus stop, kphb colony, hyderabad Phone modal:p3400i
    Make:htc

Missed date:30-oct-2011

IMEI No.:[protected]

saurabh gautam Jan 31, 2012

Sir,
    I lost my blue colour NOKIA mobile Model 2626 on 28th January 2012 Saturday near Sidheswar Mandir behind Sadar Bazar Gurgaon during Shree Jagannath Yatra.Last used number is +91-[protected].My email for communication is [email protected]
    Regards
    Saurabh Gautam
    43 Laxman Vihar Phase-2 (Gali no.3)
    Gurgaon

mano raj Oct 03, 2011

respected sir, iam getting wrong calls to my idea number, my number is [protected]...someone will call to my mobile and asks gas agency ...in a day i will get minimum 10 calls to my mobile...but i didnt gather those numbers...i saved two numbers ...so plese take the action ...and find out who gave my number to gas agency... the numbers are [protected]...other number is9390195208

• Ot
    OTTMAN ABDULLAH BANI KHALID Aug 08, 2011

i've recieved a message that you have won 15000
    what should i do?
    if it is true please>> phone no [protected]
    e-mail [email protected]

• Np
    n pandey Jul 18, 2011

hi. I n pandey . I am use airtal mobil no [protected], and airtal intarnet pack activated have 8gb free. Today i use operamini mobil store and found mobil tv software free then i downlod after 3mint come sms thanks for downlod and charge 99rs for this game. I am shakd software free then call costmar care there partion not know. It is very very disgasting. This company big chitare. [email protected]

• Pr
    prem prakash singh Jul 06, 2011

my nokia c1o1 mobile is not working.its screen light is does not put on.
    customer name is jay prakash singh.please solve my problrm. my email address [email protected]

• Ba

Missed date:05/06/2011
    IMEI NO:[protected]

• Sr
    SRUSHTI SHINGAVI Jun 22, 2011

I want to track my mobile through imei.
    So please help me,
    reply as fast as possible on [email protected]

THANKS,

• Pa
    pavan hegde Jun 17, 2011

sir i have lost my mobile and have even lodged a complaint at the nearest police
    there seems to be no response from them so i am begging you to find my mobile phone
    imei no:[protected]
    mobile:N72-5

• Fi
    firoz vahora May 19, 2011

firoz vahora
    email [email protected]

Lost Mobile

Complaint Rating:
    I had lost my mobile on 3/5/2011 at vadodara in gujarat Please help me in finding out my mobile. Details are as follows:

Phone model: experia -x10

vijaythuyavan May 19, 2011

Sir i lost my mobile as on 13.05.11 approximate time 1:30 pm

• Vi
    Vishal Goyal May 13, 2011

Person with below mobile details is missing :

Manufacture :SAMSUNG

MY NAME IS BHARATH
    NUMBER IS [protected].
    CIRCLE - MADANAPALLE - CHITTOOR DISTRICT - ANDHRA PRADESH

Madanala swapna Mar 18, 2011

Hello iam swapna, i have lost my mobile last night near to my home, please find it out, its my dad gift.
    Mailid: [email protected]
    Mobile code : Samsung C3053
    IMEI : [protected]
    Lost mobile no : [protected]
    If you need any other details you contact on : [protected], [protected], [protected].
    please search my mobile.

• Vo
    Vodafone customer1 Feb 06, 2011

Hi, I am gettting blank calls from number [protected]. Daily this guy calls at least 25 times and at all odd and even times. Can some one please help?

• He
    HEMIN Jan 21, 2011

I had message on my mobile no:-[protected] .It informed me that i have won sum of 750, 000 pounds as an award to my mobile no in a draw by L/G INTL MOBILE DRAWS.The message also contained a e-mail id to contact for my awarded prize.So i kindly ask for my prize money from company.U can contact me on my e-mail id thats [email protected], Thanks for reading.

Sanal Kumar Nov 17, 2010

193.126.233.67/iac/m3?sti=904&sub=[protected]...Daily iam receiving one message from this site and it is reductioning my mobiles balace every da.y

• Al
    alab Sep 20, 2010

plz help me

Your name: durai pandi
    Address: #66/54, sms mahal 1st floor, dhanappa mudali street, madurai -625001. tamilnadu
    Phone model: Nokia 6110 Navigator
    Make: nokia
    Last used No.: +[protected]
    E-mail for communication: [email protected]
    Missed date: 16.09.2010 3.00 pm (inida)
    IMEI No: [protected]

• Pr
    P Ravi kiran Jul 07, 2010

I have lost my mobile in Kothagudem area of khammam dist in A.P. The details are given below:

Name:P.RAVI KIRAN

IMEI No.:[protected]

• Mo
    mohit008 May 23, 2010

hi sir
    i have star tuchscreen mobile ph. warranty period but service is not 20 days my mobile not repair
    i suggest or pepole samsung mobile is gud but servie is not gud..so not purchase .
    mohit ajmera

I HAVE WON THE PRIZE WHAT IS THAT

• Pv
    P.V.S.Eswari Apr 19, 2010

Sir,
    I got a message that my mobile has
    drawn 5lakh Us dollars.My name is
    P.V.S.Eswari.My number is
    [protected].Is it correct or not
    Reply soon to my mail

• Ra
    Ravi.Singu Apr 15, 2010

Sir/Madam,

I would like to cancel my airtel mobile number [protected] .

thanking you,
    S.Ravi.

• Ss
    s. samal Apr 01, 2010

We are receiving continuous call since 29th, 30 and 31st with unexpcted SMS in our reliance phone from [protected] stel user in bhubaneswar.

how to find the person name and identity actual as he told lie that his sim taken by some one and used to do so.

kaber Mar 23, 2010

I got a message about prize money by the name of NOKIA T- WORLD UK draws 2009 offering GBP 7500, 000.pounds.claim the prize.. i wanted to confirm if its real or fake... My email id is [email protected]

kaber Mar 23, 2010

mr,
    scott via e mail 70, 000 pounds on 2010 shell int l
    mobile draw to clamemy prize