JuveneuNo product received

Mainly to make others aware. Initial offer to pay under $2.00 to receive trial offer. If you like after fourteen days they will send you the full product and debit your credit card. If you don't like return within fourteen days and no further payment required. I never received the initial trial product & fortunately for me my card is a Visa Debit Card ie; using my own money - so when I hadn't received the product after ten days I transferred nearly all the money I had out of the account and sure enough on day fourteen they tried to debit an amount of $84.71 from my account and obviously were unable to do so. I have since cancelled that card number. I'm sure many other people have not been so lucky.

• Ks
    kshei73 Oct 21, 2014

I bought two of hyaluronic acid serum is less than I paid for us a competitive product for only 1 ounce

I found a smoothing serum. It makes my skin very soft. I noticed under my eyes I will not improve a competitor's product to have. Also in the neck it makes the line has not insignificant softened.

I intend this serum along with the strengthening moisturinzer more that I wait to receive.

I think this product has the softness of my skin more I was not there before been returned.

I think the price is very good condition for the amount. Three drops is all I need for my face and neck. This product should last a long time.

If this were all that is recommended for improvement skin softer and smoother.

• Tr
    Treblem Jun 14, 2012

I order the free sample for $1.99. Received another bottle automatically and deducted for $89.66 and a International fee of $.72. I have been trying to cancel and return these. the cream does not work and the way they send out automatically is wrong. I usually always check on scams but I missed this one!!

• Di
    Dixalle Jun 13, 2012

Authorized payment for free trial jeveneu anti wrinkle cream priced £1.99 + p&p then recently noticed £59.29 had been taken from my account from the said company without permission or notification!!!

• La
    laozhangfupo Feb 10, 2012

I am sorry heart that, just now I bought gold from gameim.com, his service is so good and nice, and after ten mins I have got that all I need. Next time I will buy them again, and I think it is kind.

• 57
    57Ritchie Feb 10, 2012

I am trying to cancel this product I no longer want to receive. No-one to contact Not a way to run a business! Please stop ripping off People this is wrong!

• Pa
    PATRICIA PURSEY Feb 07, 2012

i also sent for a free trial of juveneu and they have been sending more bottles of the rubbish and taking money out of my account so far they have taken approx £160. I have tried to cancel via telephone but to no avail I have also sent them an -e-mail but have not yet received one back. There are 4 different addresses for them and i have sent letters to each, just waiting for a response. My bank have been informed and i have also canceled my card. So hopefully i wil leventualy get through to them, their terms and conditions were put on the web site after i ordered the free trial, but it makes no difference anyway because the UK tel. no is Unobtainable. This company needs to be investigated it is ripping off people left right and centre. BE AWARE.

• Ew
    E.Whitehurst Jan 10, 2012

I asked for a trial and they took $89 dollars from my account before it arrived. There are no phone numbers that work so u can get in contact with them so I will have to cancel my card so they cannot take any more money out of my account.

Janelle Hennessy Dec 19, 2011

How the hell do i cancel this crap

• Mi
    Mick Weaver Dec 11, 2011

I sent for a free trial sample of juveneu anti wrinkle serum but instead of being free I was charged £55.87 for one and £57.86 for the other one and now they have sent me another one for £59.74 + transaction charges of £4.50. How can I claim my money back. regards Mick Weaver

• De
    Debra Bingham Dec 08, 2011

This is also happening to me. i cant get them to stop debiting my account. I never agreed to a subscription.

• Ca
    Carly0250 Nov 06, 2011

I closed my credit card account.

• Si
    simone walton Nov 06, 2011

I requested a trail of this product ... it arrived. Thank You. However, I now have two charges on my account and have received no deliveries of the product. I wish to terminate my arrangement and cannot get through to the company to do this. It is unacceptable to charge in advance and not supply the products, as good as theft !

• Ty
    tynedusty Nov 05, 2011

how do we cancel this scam of a useless product????

• Ca
    Carly0250 Oct 29, 2011

I want to cancel this order because it is expensive & they keep taking money out of my credit card but all of the "customer service" contacts are dead!! How do I cancel??

• Ly
    lynne booth Sep 28, 2011

cannot contact company to cancel product

• Ly
    lynne booth Sep 28, 2011

no contact number to cancel order unable to contact company to cancel debit from card

• To
    torah hall Sep 23, 2011

I too never received the sample... impossible communication from them. now been charged twice on credit card. Stop card immediately and go to bank with details.

• Ju
    Juliiano Sep 12, 2011

I too had my credit acccount debited by this business without my authorisation. I rang the bank today and they are cancelling my credit account. I initially paid the postage and didn't receive the free trial product. A fortnight later my account was debited $80.99. I received a bottle of this beauty serum which didn't come with tubing so I cannot use the pump on the bottle. I have to hit it against the palm of my hand to get the serum out. I know that I have been gullible and the credit card specialist reminded me that you get nothing for free. He said that they will be investigating the issue. I have emailed the company and haven't heard from them yet. I have tried contacting them in Australia on a Sydney phone nbr and get the message to contact them during business hours which I have done more than once. This business needs to be reported by everyone who has been stung by this trickery.

Juliette
    Cairns Northern Beaches
    Queensland

• Yv
    yvetted Jul 26, 2011

charged me for a free trial when I didn't even get the product for a trial from the beginning. No customer support, no one to call. They don't reply to emails. Smelling a huge rat here. I have had to cancel my credit card now so that they don't take any more money out. Goodbye $80-. Do not do business with whoever is behind this fraud.