Judgment & lien Money MachineThey dont asnwer my questions

THey have not been answering my emails. I have been waiting and waiting. I did some research I this guy Mike Warren and have found out that he has criminal charges and a whole lot of complaints about his business. I regret not doing enough research on this guy and now I feel like I felt for his trap. UGH!

Charlottesville Dec 03, 2009

Who the HELL are you? John Gotti?

• Se
    Sean B. Walter Jan 23, 2011

I agree with that 3 years ago but I disagree with that now. I felt the same way about 3 years ago when I have a lot of deals that were pending and not settled. I phoned each and everyday to check the status of my deals but never heard any response or callback!, but now I can really tell that they made a lot of changes on their support system! I really thought my investment to their course would just be wasted but I was wrong. Imagine Just this month I earned $12, 043 out of the deals I submitted. I think it is not Mike's fault not to respond to our request it's just that they lack of people to cater all request from that previous years. I agree with that comment that they did not answer emails, but not now, they have now their online ticket support and you can received a response a maximum of 4-5 days when you submit a request or question. I think that is a lot better that never received anything right? when I started to earn from his course that's the time I realized what Mike have been telling about the catch. Patience is virtue and it's worth it. Mike Warren's support system satisfied me this year! I am now confident for my retirement this year.