Judge Howard TygrettFamily Destroyer

D

This judge has been hurting people for a long time. He takes campaign finances then does favors for those who helped get him in office. we are fully aware of what he is doing. i guess he thinks us boys here in kaufman don't have our eyes open. Some of us are even in the organizations he is apart of. we see the injustices he is doing. It's time to fess up mr tygrett and start being good to the folks in this county.

• Rb
    RB Poole Stinks Jun 17, 2014

R B Poole is the absolute worst mediator you could get. He is clearly in this for the money and his self serving attitude. He made it clear the my mediation would be over at 5:00 because he had dinner plans. He offered no constructive ideas to reach a fair settlement in my divorce. He was not even aware of case law that I knew that had a direct I pace on my case. He is NOT a person that should ever be allowed to mediate any case. PERIOD

• Ai
    aichains311 Aug 25, 2011

His licensed was put on disciplinary surrender on April 15, 2011. She won't tell you that... she says she is "retired". Her license number is 11363.

• Le
    Legal Justice Jul 10, 2010

Take a look at www.legaljusticecorp.com

and sign up on Facebook as a group member.

Our numbers are growing!!

• La
    ladykaty Mar 29, 2010

Look up the Texas Licensed Proffestional Counselor website, search LINDA DUGGAN, her licence is expired and UNDER REVIEW FOR CRIMINAL HISTORY!!!

• La
    ladykaty Mar 29, 2010

She is UNLICENSED!!!

• Bu
    burn in hell Mar 03, 2010

There are so many stories of wrongful doing from the judge and his "followers". Please research them before you get involved!
    I have a very similar story of the corruption from Tygrett and Duggan. I divorced from my ex-wife with the typical 1st-3rd-5th weekend fathers are given. My ex-wife served me papers 2 weeks ago with a letter from Linda Duggan making up lies. She said I was mentally unstable and questioned my 4-year old son. She said my son does not want to see me, is scared of me, and that hewas screaming and crying in the hall before she even met him saying "I don't want to see my dad". This is totally false. She told all of these lies to the judge and he agreed with her. My ex's father is very involved in campaign donations to Tygrett. I hired a lawyer from outside Kaufman Co. and was only allowed a short time on the stand. My lawyer saw Judge Tygrett write up the docket before I even took the stand. The judge suspended all contact with my son until a counselor (he appointed) says I am fit to see my son. We have another court date set in 45 days. I went to see the counselor today ($120) and he would not even talk about the situation with my ex and my son. He said he would only talk about me and my background. Other names involved with corruption include R.B Pool (lawyer), Dr. Robert Breen (family counselor).