joe delucaSlimebag lawyer

Lying piece of ### is a bad joke . I could not at first figure out if he was just stupid. Lie cheats and does it with a little boy goofy smirk.
Usually sick or faking when you try to get him.
Must be his consience getting him or his fat wife poisoning him.
Plays the most honest guy, but will rip you like a used car saleman

• Bl
    blahblahbb Feb 27, 2012

He is one lousy lawyer and a worse person.

• Wa
    Waynered Dec 25, 2011

I thought he looked familiar. I now realize I bought a car from him! He is a great salesman . I'm no babe and am fairly quick but he hosed me. Main reason was I thought that ha couldn't tell me totel ###. When I confronted him he outright denied it. If you hire him bring a tape recorder! He said to me. " I'm a respected lawyer you're a criminal no one would believe you "
    If not for my current charges I would have knocked the ### out.
    Joe diluca is a lying ###. Beware,

• Bo
    Boblikeslawyers Dec 19, 2011

He's terrible. Greedy and greedy.
    He is what a lawyer hater imagines all lawyers to be is a pretty good description. Sad he'd sell any principal for the dollar. He thinks so little of himself that he pulls any thing he can for a quick ego boost.

• Fa
    Faire Sep 18, 2010

Is that a general defence of lawyers or have you had dealing with the guy. It sounds rather wobbley

• Fa
    Faire Sep 18, 2010

do you know something about him

madashecka Sep 14, 2010

he is horrible. What people who hate lawyers think they are like