Jewel-Osco — employee’s unacceptable behavior on my son
My son was by himself driving to all the way at the very back of the parking lot and that employee did not see my son driving, he hit the brakes and honked. The employee flipped him off and slammed his hand on the car and made a failed attempt to vandalize his car. My son got his name as it is "Tim". I already talked to the manager of the store about this. This is unacceptable. Now my son cannot come back anymore for a long long time. The manager will talk to him and hopefully there will be a warning! Something has to be done to teach that employee a lesson!
Updated by Lewis Bill · Jul 10, 2019
Also I am not responding to any other messages on here.
More Jewel-Osco Complaints & Reviews
- Jewel-Osco Supervalu - security nightmares 
- Jewel-Osco - check cashing
- Jewel-Osco - terrible experince! 
- Jewel-Osco - new check cashing and service desk employee
- Jewel-Osco - unfair employee treatment 
- Jewel-Osco - the use of w.i. c coupons
- Jewel-Osco - pharmacy
- Jewel-Osco - service at the deli/chicken counter
- Jewel-Osco - parking
- Jewel-Osco - all products on sale at some locations