Jeremie Sowerby - Dunamis Global TechMining machines

W Jan 31, 2020 Review updated:

My wife and I just got taken for a lot of money by Jeremie Sowerby. Did anyone else get scammed by this company? Tell everything you know please! Where is he now? Our group has heard he is pretending to be in Canada but here living with his new girlfriend. Has anyone contacted the authorities? A lawsuit? Will the people with Tesla's have to give them back so we recover our cash?
Any info you have is much appreciated.

Mining machines

Sowerbyisweak Nov 17, 2021

there is already a class action lawsuit underway but that will go nowhere. if you have info just go to the authorities and dont be a pussy.

Sowerbyisweak Nov 17, 2021

all the bitcoin miners are either broken and real or fake. he had two locations for his arizona operations one in tempe and the Clementine address is correct btw and one in pinetop. the pinetop location was also used as a church so it could be used for tax evasion.

Sowerbyisweak Nov 17, 2021

the rolls royce phantom he used to drive is joe frank abels and they use it to seduce investors. he has 15 properties in phoenix which i know the exact locations of and one ranch he escapes to in Indiana. he AIRBNBs most of the properties.

Sowerbyisweak Nov 17, 2021

pshh i have personally met him. and here is how his operation works now. hes partnered with Glen williams in order to launder the earnings not reported to the IRS through a company insurance scheme. he also isnt selling actual bitcoin miners, he buys raspberry pi cards and builds mock systems around them. he also has a programmer on payroll they call "Walter White" who creates a platform that they can manipulate in order to manipulate payouts so he can pocket the majority of your investment. he is under heavy heat. he also worked under a Frank Joe Abel who was just pinched for 700+ million in securities fraud in California. they are best friends by the way.

• Do
    Doorknocker Aug 27, 2021

The address you have for Jeremie Sowerby is an industrial unit housing ZLUX Ltd who make signs and banners.
    LinkedIn show Glenn Williams as being joint manager of The Sign Shop and Cole Solutions 108-2465 Stevenage Dr Ottawa Ontario K1G3W2
    So they are both connected with signage companies by coincidence. Both phone numbers are available. Surely they can be traced through these companies?

• Do
    Doorknocker Aug 27, 2021

I have done my research before investing in My Bitcoin Life which is how I ended up here! What I have realised is that the face being used on Jeremie Sowerby’s Twitter account is not his!! He does zoom meetings but does not show his face. My friend has been caught up in the evangelical selling and has invested. She is in it, hook, line and sinker!! Is it possible to track him through zoom?

notchu Jul 24, 2021

6760 S Clementine Ct Tempe, AZ 85283 is where he brings customers, steals their money, and hosts all his [censored] miners promising them the best and leaving them with nothing but of course they are delusional. This guy needs whatever is coming for him.

notchu Jul 24, 2021

6760 S Clementine Ct, Tempe, AZ 85283 this is where he sucks up customers, steals their money, and hosts all his [censored] miners. Someone get this guy.

• Te
    Tejay2004 May 11, 2021

This guy is a huge fraud!!! My friend called telling me about this great business opportunity with My Blockchain Life. After looking at the cheap website I figured it was a scam. As my friend told me he bought mining machines and is Mining BlockX. I have been investing in crypto for about 6 years and am pretty knowledgeable. I investigated the My Blockchain life and found Glen Williams. He was involved in Bit Connect which was the biggest crypto scam of all time, over a 2 billion ponzi. This led my to Jeremie Sowerby and I sent a picture of him to my friend. He said that is the guy who showed him Dumamis Globel. Also found out in 2020 and 2021 he is starting a [censored]load of LLCs so he is expanding. If you go to bizamedia.com they are all listed there. Block star technologies, digital mint, block mint. Hopefully Karma gets him soon.

Comments

• Ba
    badgerob Feb 04, 2021

any luck finding this crook. we believe he stole 250 Bitcoin miners that we purchased from the ponzi scheme we believe he ran in AZ and he is now mining for himself. Does anyone know where he has these miners hosted. last I heard he was in Washington St.

@badgerob 6760 S Clementine Ct, Tempe, AZ 85283

adam wilson 3 Dec 23, 2020

Screwed me over too. I painted an entire house he claimed to own in Ontario, Canada. He never paid me. He made racist remarks too towards mexican workers that did dry wall work for him. Let's find him.

• Ba
    badgerob Feb 04, 2021

@adam wilson 3 can you please post the address of that house so we can send a demand letter and FBI to that address. Thank you.