JC Penney Company / racial profiling

Aq Jun 21, 2019 Review updated:

It is a shame that we are in Jcpenney's looking for a gift for my father and this lady INA decided not only to follow us around she decided to come stand next to us and watch us up close. I have never felt so disrespected and uncomfortable and I have been in other racist situations before. You would think that the items in the store belonged to her. And I am like how am I going to steal my sister has on a top and shorts not purse just a fanny. I got on blue jeans and a tshirt no purse no bag. And the big and tall section is at the front of the store. We already told you we didn't need help when you 1st walked up on us when we came thru the door. No other associate followed us, but still managed to ask if we needed help and let us shop in peace.

Comments

•   Jun 21, 2019

Please explain to me how this is racial profiling. The only person in this entire scenario bringing up the concept of race is you. Guess what, chief! That makes YOU the racist. I know this is a difficult thing for you to come to grips with, but the sooner you face up to it, the sooner we can move past it into a more civilized society. Racism is absolutely abhorrent on any level and shame on you for perpetuating it. If you were acting suspicious, I would have followed you around too. Suspicious people aren't exclusive to any specific demographic. Lay off the self entitled "world owes me" attitude and watch how your situation magically changes.

Hope that helps!