JC Penney Company / racial profiling
It is a shame that we are in Jcpenney's looking for a gift for my father and this lady INA decided not only to follow us around she decided to come stand next to us and watch us up close. I have never felt so disrespected and uncomfortable and I have been in other racist situations before. You would think that the items in the store belonged to her. And I am like how am I going to steal my sister has on a top and shorts not purse just a fanny. I got on blue jeans and a tshirt no purse no bag. And the big and tall section is at the front of the store. We already told you we didn't need help when you 1st walked up on us when we came thru the door. No other associate followed us, but still managed to ask if we needed help and let us shop in peace.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional