Jaztime JewelersWont refund my money on luxury watch

M

Jaztime Jewelers of Irvine CA refuses to refund my money on a luxury watch that I purchased from them. Despite verbal assurance ahead of time (pre purchase), the watch was found to be in poor mechanical condition. Upon their request, I gave them one chance to fix the watch. The watch was then mailed back to me yet again in poor mechanical condition. I sent the watch back (again) with written, explicit request to refund my purchase price. Jaztime refused. Jaztime instead (without my prior consent or knowledge) then had the watch refurbished. Jaztime then, against my explicit, written wishes, mailed the watch back to me. However I no longer want the watch, I want my money back.

• Er
    Eric Crouser Dec 29, 2020

I would not buy from Jaztime.com

I just had a horrible experience with this company. I placed an order on their site for a Polar Explorer 2. I received a confirmation of the order and called to get the wire transfer instructions. The person who answered asked for my order number then said they do not have the watch I ordered, a Rolex with Box and Papers for order #104956. I asked how that can be, that they do not have the watch I purchased on their site. He said he does not have that one, but does have a black face. I said I wanted white. Then he offered to fulfil the order with a white Explorer with no box or paper for ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS more. I said I was not interested and this seems suspicions. The then started cussing calling me all kinds of rude things.

They sold me a watch they did not have and wanted to replace it with a lesser watch for more money and I am the one who gets cussed out? Extremely unprofessional and very shady business. Spend your money elsewhere.

• Er
    Eric Crouser Dec 29, 2020

I would not buy from Jaztime.com

• Hu
    Huelsman Nov 15, 2014

A reputable jeweler would take the used watch back if the customer was not completely satisfied.

jaztime Mar 10, 2011

This customer purchased a used omega seamaster chronograph on ebay from us. The auction started at 99cents and was for a USED omega in 'as is' condition. (ebay item number: [protected], as you can see it was purchased back in Dec5, 2010. He then posts a comment 3 months later) The customer received it complained it did not keep time. We had him send the watch back to us, we then had it FULLY SERVICED with a 1 YEAR warranty free of charge, even though our ad clearly stated 'as is.' Customer paid bottom dollar on an auction that stated no warranty, as is, and we still took the watch back and did a FULL ONE YEAR warranty. Customer wears watch for 3 months then asks for a full refund...Unfair remark by novice buyer. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions.
    www.JazTime.com