Tax Services

Jackson Hewitt / tax service

Ca Apr 16, 2019

On abril 15 I walk in to fill my tax return, i check with a lady and show her my tax papers which I have copies, she told me is ok, but in order to fill it with my wife she needs my wife and proper identification documents, I agree to come back later and I did wit my wife, because I have paper form (temporary driver license) because I was updating my address, she refused to accept this document, then she told me "I don't know you" I can accept copies from your tax paper work, she made me spent 3 hours on waiting time.

Post your comment