Menu

S
Author of the complaint
12:20 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had submitted an application form in jabriya indian school for my son who is 3.5 years old for the admission of LKG. they called us for interviewing my son. The lady who is incharge for interviews there, is so horific for small children who are facing first interview in their life. She is so rude with the sweet kids. Because of her dangerous face the children don'd respond anything. and finally that lady gives reason in her report that the child's behaviour is not good. and then she said come after 2 weeks. when i took my son there after 2 weeks, she treated in the same manners and said come after 2 months.
Actually they dont have vacancy that's why they want to put my son on hold for their next vacancy. I feel it is not a school but a grocery shop.

1 comments